Chapter 24

Charlie POV

Dragging the blade across my hip I hissed, panicking and dropping the blade when I heard Taylor knock. "Charlie, angel Im coming in okay?" She said through the white bathroom door. I only let out a whimper in response before the door opened, revealing my wonderful girlfriend. Quickly she hurried inside, lifting me onto the sink counter and getting a first aid kit. "Can you hold up your shirt baby girl?" I gave a defeated nod and tucked it into my bra while she cleaned the marks. "Shh I'm almost done. And then we're gonna get you in to see a therapist alright?" She cooed as she put a large bandaid over the marks. When she finished she squatted down, now level with my stomach before pressing careful kisses to the area. Helping me off the counter she and I made our way back to the bed, Taylor dialing the number of her therapist. "Hi Jenny, no I'm okay. I was just wondering if you had room to take another client? Yes today preferably. It's very important. Great okay!" She told the person on the other end before hanging up "So you have a therapist appointment in 3 hours okay? She's really nice I promise. And you don't have to hide that we're dating, she signed an NDA." I nodded and got out of bed "Can we make some cookies?" She smiled bright "Of course darling. Let's go." She grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs. When we arrived in the kitchen we began to get everything out and got to baking. This somehow resulted in a flour fight. "Hey!" I laughed out when I felt flour hit my face. Digging into the bag I grabbed a handful and threw it at her. We continued this fight for a while till we were on the floor laughing "TRUCE TRUCE TRUCE" Taylor called out and I laughed but nodded, snapping a picture of flour covered Taylor. "Can I post this?" I questioned and she shrugged. "Probably but I'll have to ask Tree." I sighed and hugged her "I wish you didn't have to ask your publicist." She sighed but nodded "I know, I know. Regardless, you and I both need showers before you have therapy ok? As great as Jenny is, I'm not sure how happy she'd be if her couch got flour stained on it." I laughed but made my way to the guest shower and quickly cleaned off the baking ingredients on my skin, only leaving the comforting shower when I heard the cookies timer go off. Quickly I put on an outfit and ran to turn off the oven and get the cookies out. Scooping up Benji I took him upstairs with me to finish getting ready, laughing when he knocked my hair brush off the vanity and proceeded to attempt knocking everything else off as well. "Benjamin!" I scolded and simply held him against my chest as I did makeup. Taylor made her way in a few minutes later, settling behind me and braiding my hair.

Hi again! I am loving the comments. I despise writing therapy sessions so those will be skipped over. Suggestions? Opinions? What do you guys want more of?

-Brooklyn