Chapter 30

This is shit I'm so sorry and a time skip to undisclosed but several months in advance

Charlie POV

I wake up to gentle bites being placed on my neck. Laughing I roll over and hug my girlfriend. "Hi baby, your bitey this morning." She blushes a bit "Only fair given the hickies I left you though." I shrugged and saw her gasp, looking in a mirror before playfully slapping my arm. "Babeeeeee" she whined. Smirking I leaned in and gave one more. "C'mon, up up. Todays a special day!" Taylor suddenly shot out of bed and started trying to get me up. Confused I stood with her, heading downstairs and finding a cake on the counter. Looking over it I realized what day it was. 4 months clean. Feeling tears brew in my eyes from a mix of happiness and sadness. I couldn't tell Taylor. I can't. She made this cake, I can't break her heart now. Luckily we hadn't gone further than making out, all our clothes still on. "Don't cry my love. Here!" She cut a slice and gave it to me. The guilt was overwhelming but I ate a bite anyway, trying to be happy for Tay. Eventually I sighed and set down my fork, not being able to handle it anymore. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I tried not to. I tried all the strategies you found, none worked. I know you worked hard on this and I'm just messing up but like" I got cut off by a sob. Taylor quickly engulfed me in a hug and said those same words that she'd told me all those months ago, still providing so much comfort. "Baby girl, you should've told me, I wouldn't have been mad" she said gently as she ran her calloused fingers through my hair. "That was the longest I've ever made it, it just felt so disappointing to relapse." She nodded "I know honey, I know. What do you say we forget all about this, go upstairs and just cuddle, yeah?" She questioned and I nodded, attaching to her front. "My koala." She smiled and carried me upstairs to the bedroom, both of us getting back in bed and watching Disney movies. About halfway through Tangled I felt eyes on me. Looking up I saw Taylor staring at my hoodie clad arms. "That's why you've been wearing my hoodies all the time..." I gave a small ashamed nod "I'm sorry. I really tried. I didn't get blood on your hoodies, so you can have em back if you want to break up with me." I let my thoughts spill out. What if I'm really too much? "My love, I don't care if you got blood on my hoodies. I care about you. I'm not gonna break up with you angel, your my girl. My beautiful, perfect girl." She cooed and I sighed, cuddling into her again, trying to get the idea that she'd leave me out of my head. What if I really am too much for her?

Guysssss please what do u wanna see???????? Anything truly! Opinions?

-Brooklyn