Chapter 39

Taylor POV

Stepping out of the recording booth I saw Charlie with tears in her eyes. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked her, already becoming worried. "Nothing Tay. That song it was just so beautiful and your voice, oh my god I still can't get over how angelic you sound." I blushed and laughed "well the song is about you so of course it's beautiful" now it was Charlie's turn to blush. "Alright alright love birds we get it. Now Taylor, that was great. What do you say we take a break for some lunch?" Jack questioned and Charlie and I both nodded. Charlie and I made our way to KFC to pick up some lunch. "Yknow, your doing really well Tay." Charlie spoke out of the blue while she ate her chicken. I knew she was referring to my eating disorder. We hadn't talked about it in a few weeks, pretty much sense she'd told my mom was the last time we really spoke about it in depth. Sure we'd mentioned things here and there but I knew Charlie had tried not to bring it up in fear of upsetting me. "Thanks baby. I'm trying, for you. I don't want to put you through what I put my loved ones through last time." I told my girlfriend honestly and she nodded slowly. We ate in comfortable silence, my body curled into her side. "We've been dating almost 6 months my darling." I spoke out of the blue. "Really? Oh my gosh, it feels like just yesterday I was asking your mom how to tell you." Charlie looked down at me, running her fingers through my hair. Happily I sat up a little, placing a hand on the back of her head and smashing our lips together.

Charlie POV

The innocent kiss turned into a heavy make out session we both were now leaned fully back in the car, Taylor above me. We continued to kiss, Taylor leaving about 13 hickies from my neck to my chest. We both jumped when Taylor's phone rang, causing Tay to hit her head on the car roof and me to accidentally moan when her hand involuntarily squeezed my breast. (I cringed so bad at that) We both moved back to our individual seats, laughing as we got our shirts back on. "So you like when I squeeze your boobs then?" I blushed darkly and looked away, embarrassed of the sound that had slipped out. "Yeah..." I mumbled, barely above a whisper. "Well I'll just have to do that more often then." She husked and I whined "Tayyyyyyyy baby don't tease me! Your phone rang anyway, remember?" I reminded my girlfriend and she laughed "shit I forgot. Oh fuck it's Tree, what did I do now?" She sighed jokingly. "Who knows, maybe drunk Taylor did something." I teased and she chuckled "I'm gonna kill that bitch." We both were laughing as she picked up the phone and called Tree back. "No yeah I'll ask her of course, okay." She hung up and laughed "so would you want to do an interview with me?" I nodded unsure "what do you mean?" She shrugged "for some podcast." "Okay." I agreed and heard a pound on the window.

Hi! Here's this! Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn