Chapter 7

Andrea POV (Oooooo new POV)

Okay so Charlie definitely has a crush on Taylor and Taylor to Charlie. I've known since Taylor was in middle school that she liked girls. Although Taylor never explicitly told me, I could tell. Convincing Charlie to ask Taylor if she was straight or not was easy. Now to wait.

Taylor POV

As I paced around my room, grappling with my 2 new realizations I heard my door open, Charlie appearing. "Hey. I still have the key you gave me and you didn't answer when I knocked." I smiled "C'mon in. Sorry about that. Got lost in my thoughts." Charlie nodded and leaned against the wall, me sitting backwards on a chair in front of her. "So I have a question for you. Are you straight? Because no offense if you are but my gaydar is going off like crazy." I chuckled, of course she was asking minutes after I figured it out myself. Running my fingers through my hair I sighed "In all honesty no. I'm not 100% sure of my label right now but I'm not straight." This caused a giggle from Charlie "Yeah, your fans figured that out YEARS ago." Is that what boyfriend Taylor means? "Wait.....is that what boyfriend Taylor and Gaylor mean?" "What did you think they meant? God your such a millennial." We both laughed as I feigned being insulted. "Are you gonna come out? Or is this something your gonna keep private?" The dancer questioned. I shrugged, having not had time to even think about that yet. "I'm not sure. Probably not. The amount of hate I'd get....incomprehensible." Charlie nodded, humming to tell me to continue. "But also, I don't want to put a future girlfriend or even wife through PR relationships and hiding. It's not fair to them." "If she really loves you, she'll stick by for you. It's your pick whether or not you come out. She'll support you, because your her love. Your the thing that makes her heart beat a thousand miles an hour. She'd be okay with just being a close friend. You can deny rumors" Charlie spoke, a vacant look in her eyes and I realized she was talking about herself. She loves me. "You....you like me?" I asked and she refused eye contact as the girl nodded. "I'm sorry, I get it if you don't feel the same. But I realized that I've had a crush on you almost this entire tour." I could just see the heartbreak in her eyes. "No. I like you too. I didn't realize that but I do. I fell for you when you joined this team. Will you be my girlfriend Charlie?" My voice shook as I asked. The beautiful girls face lit up as she nodded "Are you absolutely sure that you know what kind of life your gonna be thrust into? Paparazzi, no PDA that can't be passed off as friendship, fake PR relationships. Do you still want to be with me?" I asked, nervous. "Yes. Taylor, I would jump through fire for you. Like I said already, you make my heart beat a thousand miles an hour, it feels like a cage of butterflies were released in my stomach when you smile. I want to be your girlfriend." I cut her off with a kiss.

HI! I'm sick rn (feel like SHIT), but bc of being number 1 in #tayloralisonswift yesterday, I wanted to get this out. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn