Chapter 75

Charlie POV

"I really don't think I can do this Tay baby please don't make me. Please!" I sobbed out as I felt the food go through the tube. "I know darling I know. I'm sorry but we have to sweetheart. Just a little more, its almost done." Taylor cooed gently as I sobbed into her shoulder, my stomach doing flips. "I feel sick." I groaned and Taylor called out to her mom "Momma? Can you bring a trashcan in here and one of Charlie's tubes?" I heard a quiet response and soon her mom had brought in what Taylor had asked for. Taylor handed me the trashcan and I threw up which made me cry more. Tay helped me change my tube and I cried more as she handed me an ensure. "No baby please I'm gonna throw up again! I'll eat later I will I promise!" Andrea shook her head, taking hold of Taylor's shoulders. "Charlie dear, you need the ensure. You won't be sick again. Just take a few sips." Andrea spoke up as she and Taylor swapped places. I managed 3 sips before gagging profusely and Andrea threw away the ensure. Taylor handed me my book and that's when I noticed how shaky she was. "Baby, what's wrong?" I immediately questioned and she sighed, her mom taking this as her que to step out. "This is embarrassing. It's never been this bad. I just had to FaceTime Selena because I had to do a weigh in and I was sobbing afterward. Before.....before Sel didn't have to know. My mom and Dad knew obviously and Austin found out but that was it. Why is it like this." Taylor's voice shook and cracked with each word and I knew she was seconds away from breaking. "Tay babe c'mon we're going on a drive." I said and sat my book down, calling out to her mom to tell her that we were going out and grabbing Taylor's hand, leading her to the car. "Where are you taking me baby?" She asked as I started to drive. "Darling, you've got to eat but I know it's not easy so I'm taking you to the cat cafe we went to that time, remember?" I spoke gently as we drove into the parking lot and I heard Taylor whimper quietly. Shockingly no paparazzi had found us yet and I'd rented the place out. Climbing out of the car I rounded it to the other side and opened the door, helping Taylor out and we quickly made our way inside. We were greeted by the same teenaged girl as before, though she seemed less panicked over Taylor now. We settled in a corner booth, Bartholomew and Taylor the cat coming to join us seconds later. The barista brought us a pastry for Taylor and a water for me. Bartholomew curled up in Taylor's lap and she was distractedly petting him before I tapped her slim fingers "Baby? C'mon just a few bites. It's okay." I tried to convince and then I felt something I never thought I would, a slap.

Hi! Again, not making anyone out to be a villain and saying that's how they are irl, this is a work of fiction so yeah. Sorry for the cliff hanger :) suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn