Chapter 57

The way you guys support me means the world btw <3333 another chapter bc happy almost 10k reads

Taylor POV

Even though my girl was shaking we fought through the crowd, her face hidden by a bandana. She had no reason to wear it but it was a tactic she'd decided to use for the time being. I felt her tears hit my cardigan clad shoulder but we kept walking, trying to get inside the lawyers building as fast as possible. Ironic really, that the paparazzi was taking pictures of us as we prepared for court against them, a case they didn't know about quite yet. Once we were in the lawyers building I helped Charlie calm down in the hall and then we went in her office. "Stella!" I greeted and she returned it "Taylor hi! And your the infamous Charlie, aye? She doesn't shut up about ya mate." The Australian lawyer spoke and then became serious "Oh how I wish this reunion was under better circumstances, but it's not. Now, I have the photos and they will be evidence in court but Charlie I won't force you to look at them. I do however need you to tell me exactly what happened. Taylor and Tree have said what they can but neither directly witnessed the full event." Stella explained and my girlfriend nodded, sniffling. "Well, Tay-Taylor and I were going back to our hotel for the night. We saw the gathering of paps which wasn't unusual especially after some....stuff at the show so we put on sunglasses and went out. I was a few steps behind Taylor and happened to be wearing a skirt. I tried my best to copy Taylor, keeping my head straight on and not looking at the paparazzi but I heard a camera shutter that seemed at a different spot. Glancing down I saw a man lying on the ground, having just been able to get a picture up my skirt. Then more copied him and all laid around me so I had no choice but to step over them, allowing them to take photos." I shook my head when Charlie corrected herself to say Taylor instead of Tay or Taytay as she'd begun to call me "you don't need to correct yourself darling" I whispered into her ear and she nodded a little. "Okay, good. So, what are you wanting out of this? Money, a formal apology?" "I don't care for money. I want an apology and I'd love some sort of a punishment for those paps" Stella scribbled as Charlie spoke. We could both see as the girl unraveled, clearly reliving the incident. Charlie wanted to restrain from crying, she'd said but as Stella questioned more and more her hands began to shake, voice breaking. "Would you like me to step out for a moment?" My friend questioned politely and a quiet "yes." Was heard. Stella made her way into the hall, heels clicking on the tile. Instantly my girlfriend started sobbing. "T-Tay the photos, there's a Reddit forum about them" she sobbed out and my fists clinched again, nails making crescents on my palm that were sure to bleed. "Sweet girl show me please." Charlie got her phone out and pulled up the forum. It was all people fantasizing about fucking her or insulting her. Fuck no.

Hi! The support you guys give me makes my day and I appreciate it sm. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn