Chapter 37

Taylor POV

"Shh I know baby girl I know." I cooed into her ear, trying to calm Charlie down. By now she'd been crying for almost 30 minutes and I was worried she'd make herself sick. Unfortunately, I was correct. Carefully I held her hair back and rubbed circles gently on her back as she heaved over the pile of throw up. Eventually she stood and wiped her mouth, trying to compose herself. Even without exchanging words I could read the emotions on my long time girlfriend's face, guilt. Together we sat down on the bed, me figuring I'd clean the throw up later. "Tay? Why did you go to that football game?" She asked quietly, tears resurfacing. "People are saying that you left me for Travis." She stuttered out and immediately I kissed her. "Angel, I would never. I'm gonna be here for you until you want me gone. I went to the game because my mom wanted to go and she had tickets. Travis and I are friends, nothing more." I reassured her. I knew media would go batshit crazy but I didn't think they'd go that far. They never have before. Travis and I have been friends for a while now, I figured media wouldn't go nuts considering I'm dating someone publicly. "I know, it's just, with the media sometimes they get in my head. That's one of the reasons I relapsed; that and I binged. I'm sorry Taytay. I didn't mean to. It's just once I started there was no stopping. And then I purged." She said carefully, voice wavering and eyes darting. "Little love, look at me. Your okay. I'm not upset. Relapses happen. In fact, I'm proud of you darling. You called Selena. But I do want you to know, you can ALWAYS call me. Even if you think I'm busy, I'm never to busy for my girl." Gently I brushed her hair back with my fingers and kissed her forehead, giggling when I left a red lipstick mark. Her cheeks immediately darkened, evidence of her breakdown slowly becoming less obvious. "Thank you love. Can we watch a movie?" Looking down at the girl now resting on my chest I smiled "of course. Which one?" She shrugged "monsters Inc?" I laughed and put it on, muting it when I heard Charlie's amazing impressions of the characters. "My love, you've got a talent for that." She blushed and hid her face. Gently I pulled it from the crook of my neck and made her look at me. "You. Are. Amazing." I emphasized each word after a kiss. Charlie's face had now become the color of my lipstick. Playfully she slapped my arm "Tayyyyyyyyyyyyy you made me blushhhhhhh" she whined "I like seeing the effect I have in you sweetheart. It's cute how you try and hide your blush." This made her whine more "stop making me flustered!" She hit my arm again. We continued this playful banter for a while, trying to forget about the mornings events.

Hi! I'm so sorry for lack of updates. I relapsed in my ED recently and it's been a struggle to get back on track. Plus my ex is being weird. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn