Chapter 1

Charlie POV

Breathing heavily I slid down my dressing room door, exhausted from another show. This time I'd stumbled and almost hit Taylor. Eventually I climbed onto the small loveseat and cried into my hands, head whipping up at the sound of a voice I knew a little too well. "Charlie? Whats wrong?" She asked me and I shrugged, wiping my tears "Nothing. I'm fine Taylor. Don't worry." She shook her head and sat down next to me. "I know why you stumbled yknow. I noticed something was up a few shows ago so I've been paying attention. Why aren't you eating?" FUCK "I'm eating plenty, blondie. With all due respect, fuck off." I told her, becoming defensive. "Fine Charlie. But you should know I was you once." She said, walking out of my dressing room. As soon as she did I started crying harder. THE Taylor Swift knows what's wrong with me? As I climbed into the dressing room shower I began to wonder what she meant by "I was you once". After a long hour of crying in the shower I got out and packed my things up to leave, googling "Taylor Swift not eating" on my way to the car. The results made me gasp. She'd had an eating disorder. The drive to the hotel was short, my brain feeling numb as ever. After unlocking my hotel door and dropping my bag I popped off my phone case, grabbing it.

Taylor POV

"No I know Mom, I'm just worried about her" I sighed, running my fingers through my blond hair. Ever since the tour started I'd felt like Charlie was a reflection of me when yknow..." I trailed off and she hummed. "And then I noticed her start to stumble, so I started paying attention. She's not eating Momma. I have to help her." Over the phone I could hear my moms shaky sigh, and I knew why. She'd felt it too. That the dirty blond dancer was just like me during the 1989 tour. "Look, tomorrow I'll tell the choreographer to start without you and Charlie. Take her somewhere private and as much as I hate to say it, keep her there till she breaks. It's coming one day or another, it did with you. And if she's anything like you she won't want it to happen in front of a bunch of people." "Okay. I'm gonna go to sleep. Thank you." "Alright honey, goodnight." "Night Mom" I said before hanging up and falling asleep in the hotel bed. How is tomorrow gonna go? I drifted off trying to form a plan, some sort of rough idea of how tomorrow will be. I've never been on this side of things before.

Hi! It's Brooklyn! Here's the first chapter of my new book. I'm unsure if Charlie and Taylor will end up dating but if so, please note I respect the fact that Taylor is straight, this is a fictional story. Opinions?

-Brooklyn