Chapter 31

Charlie POV

Cuddling with Olivia I turned on the TV and flicked to the channel that Taylor's awards were airing on. Smiling proudly I watched as she received award after award, although I could also see her getting more and more drunk. This is gonna be a funny night. After Taylor won 13 awards, the live stream of the awards ended and I knew in about 15 minutes Taylor would be home. Patiently I waited, going ahead and getting out the Advil and putting a bucket beside the bed in case she threw up the alcohol. Right on cue the doorbell rang. I was quick to answer, met with Selena and Gigi holding Taylor up by the waist, Olivia laughing behind them. "She's yours now." Selena laughed, pushing my girlfriend to me. Tay drunkenly stumbled into me, practically putting all her weight on me. "Hi baby!" She slurred and I laughed, nodding at the girls "thanks for keeping her safe. I think we'll save celebrating her awards till her future hangover is gone." They all 3 laughed before I shut the door, picking up Taylor bridal style. "C'mon, time for bed." I cooed when she whined drunkenly. I helped her out of her fancy dress and into pajamas, stifling a laugh when she held out her arms and did grabby hands, slurring out "cuddle me!" "Of course my love. I just need to change ok?" She started to cry. "No Taylor sweetheart I'm just gonna go change, can you pull up Greys Anatomy?" I asked and she instantly stopped crying and picked up the remote, giving me the chance to change. Before she could figure out why the TV wouldn't turn on (she was waving her hand frantically at the TV) I was back in there and next to her. She happily cuddled into my side and watched as I turned out an episode of Grey's to play quietly while she drifted off. Before it even got to the intro Tay was out, making me giggle and turn off the TV and lamp going to sleep myself. I woke up the next morning to a pained groan, turning over and seeing Taylor throwing up. Quickly I scooted over and held her hair back, handing her Advil and water when she was done. "Here baby, take these." I whispered and she groaned but did what I asked. After we laid in bed for a few hours she sat up. "I feel a bit better." I laughed "I'm glad. You want to bake something with me to celebrate your awards?" She seemed puzzled "how many awards did I get? I got awards?" She questioned, chuckling "you got 13." Taylor gasped a little. "13???" She asked in complete shock. "Yes baby, 13. Now, wanna bake something?" She shook her head but hopped onto the kitchen counter "I'll watch as you make it though. And of course be the taste tester!" I stifled a laugh "Oh yes of course!" Leaning in I pecked her lips before beginning to bake the cookies, feeling my girlfriend steal batter here and there.

Hi! Hello! This is my lovely readers idea, which will be continued in the next part. So tysm for that my love!

-Brooklyn