Chapter 22

Charlie POV

"I'm on the way right now. And Charlie, thanks for taking care of my baby." Andrea said over the phone "She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Was all I responded with before we ended the call. Taylor's hands began to shake. "God I can't do this. She's gonna be so disappointed in me." My girlfriend began to panic. "Tay? Listen to me, your mom cares so much for you. She's not gonna be disappointed, she just wants you to be okay. And I think you could use a hug from your mom yeah?" She nodded and kept fidgeting with her hands, picking at her nails. "I have something that might help, give me a sec" I grabbed my purse and sifted through it, pulling out a fidget. "Aha! Here it is! Fidget with this instead of picking at your nails okay?" "Thank you my love. Sorry to wake you this morning." I shook my head before realizing. "SHIT. I need to get dressed." Taylor laughed and smacked her face "Yeah that might be ideal." I quickly grabbed jeans and a cropped tank top, changing in the bathroom and fixing my hair a bit. Right on time Taylor's mom rang the doorbell. "Do you want me to answer or would you rather babe?" I asked and she pointed at me. "Could you? She's just gonna bombard with questions and I don't think I can handle that." I nodded and went downstairs to answer the door, seeing a slightly frantic Andrea Swift. "What's wrong with Taylor, you were really vague." I gestured for her to come inside and sit with me in the living room. "Taylor relapsed Andrea. I woke up this morning to find her running for apparently 5 and a half hours with no food in her and hardly any water. When I tried to give her a protein bar and Gatorade she freaked out because I wouldn't tell her the calories. I knew she was having a bit of a rough time but I assumed that you knew. She really just needs her Mom right now." Andrea nodded "she's in the bedroom. Don't overwhelm her, she's been beside herself worrying about how you'll react." Andrea shook her head sadly "that's my girl. Always putting other people first." Was all she said before heading upstairs. I stayed down, making a food that I considered a safe food, knowing it was Taylor's favorite too. Taking out the chicken tenders I plated 2 for Taylor and 1 for myself. Waiting a bit I heard the door open and 2 sets of foot steps. Andrea and Taylor entered the kitchen and I noticed Taylor's eyes were a bit puffy. "Hey love. I made chicken tenders. I only plated two but if you want more or less you can adjust it." I told Tay and she nodded, sitting down at the island and cutting her chicken tender in half before eating a little. "And Andrea if you want some your welcome to them." She smiled and sat down next to Taylor, wrapping her arm around Taylor. "Your doing amazing Taylor." She whispered in her ear. You scooted over to be across from her and grabbed the hand she wasn't using. "Good job baby. Your doing so well, just take one more bite" I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back, taking her final bite and dropping the food onto the plate.

Hi! Here's just some Taylor centered stuff. Might keep this up for a few chapters and go back to Charlie. Suggestions? Opinions? Also Taylor at the VMAs is so iconic
-Brooklyn