Chapter 46

Taylor POV

"No please Tay you have to get them back! I need them! Please!" Charlie sobbed into me. Selena stood next to me, holding Charlie's wrists so she couldn't hurt herself. "Sweetheart, calm down. I know it's hard, I know it hurts. But I need you to breathe." I cooed, rubbing circles on her back. At this point my shirt was soaked with tears but I could care less, my main focus was to help Charlie. "Taylor you don't get it! I need them! That's the only thing that helps! Taylor please!" My heart shattered at her pained cries. "Charlie, Angel I need you to calm down and we can talk about how to help you alright?" My girlfriend seemed to not even be able to acknowledge my pleas, simply sobbing and whimpering until eventually she was so exhausted she fell asleep in my arms. Scooping her up bridal style and carried her to the couch, Selena following. Settling down on an end cushion I laid her down on the couch, keeping her head in my lap so that when she woke up she knew I didn't leave her. Once I'd covered her with a blanket, Selena and I started to talk in hushed voices. "Did she tell you what she was so upset about?" Selena shrugged "No. I get the feeling it has something to do with her self harm though." "Your right. She asked me to get rid of the things she could use to hurt herself. That included her blades. I think when I was gone she had an urge and realized that she didn't have anything to hurt herself with." Sel nodded "Yeah, I noticed she seemed zoned out and then started to look around really panicked, shuffling through items. She took off her phone case and that's when she started to have a panic attack." "That's where one of her blades was. God I feel so bad, she cried herself to sleep Selena." Sel sighed, ruffling her hair. "I know Tay. Hopefully she's feeling just a little better when she wakes up though. Do you think she'll want me here or would she rather I go?" "That's difficult. She might not want to see you right away, or she'll really want you to be here. We'll just have to" Charlie cut me off with a quiet whimper. Glancing down I saw her picking at the healing cuts that resided on her chest. "Sweetheart, baby stop." I gently spoke, brushing her cheek which seemed to snap her out of it. "Charlie, would you like me to stay or go away?" Selena got her attention "maybe go home, sorry Sel." Charlie apologized profusely "Don't even worry about it. I really do hope your okay though." Selena saw herself out and immediately Charlie climbed on top of me, koala hugging. Wrapping the throw around both of us I allowed her to bury her head in my neck. "Please, can you hold me? Till this urge goes away?" I heard from my girlfriend, her voice quiet, weakly shaking. "I'll hold you forever sweetheart. I'm here, your alright my love."

Hi! Here's this. Suggestions? Opinions? Also I love all your comments, they absolutely make my day.

-Brooklyn