Chapter 72

Taylor POV

"Is she....." I trailed, asking the same question as always. It had been a month since Charlie left me. A month since my baby hadn't hugged me. "No T, I'm sorry. Maybe next time." Sydney answered me and I nodded, sighing and taking off my ring before heading on stage. It hasn't been the same since she left. Selena came into my dressing room and looked me up and down "Taylor, I really don't think your okay. I know your claiming you are but T, your sick. I can see it on your face. Please, get help." She begged and I shook my head, "get the fuck out" leaving my mouth before I could think it through. When I put on my body suit it sagged around my body which made me smile, I'm losing weight. However, I did have to call the costume lady in quietly and had her pin my bodysuit, not missing the concern on her face. "Taylor?" She questioned, seeing how skinny I was. Almost there. Just lose a few more pounds and you'll be perfect. Charlie will come back and you'll be perfect. "Hm?" I played dumb. "Are you okay?" "Perfect. Shit!" I pretended to be late and ran off to wait by my lift for my entrance. The show went okay, until Tolerate it. As I did my usual choreo I felt the world start to spin and my arms shook under my weight before everything went dark. I think maybe I went too far this time.

Singer Taylor Swift passes out during her 3 hour long Eras Tour show. What happened? Here's what we know.

Late Tuesday night, singer Taylor Swift collapsed on top of a prop during her concert and ended up being rushed to the ER after not responding to the medics on scene

Late Tuesday night, singer Taylor Swift collapsed on top of a prop during her concert and ended up being rushed to the ER after not responding to the medics on scene. People began to speculate on what may have lead to this. Drug use? Alcohol? Simply overworking herself? Or maybe anorexia? In the past, the singer has come quite public about her struggles with an eating disorder in 2014. At that time, the then new pop artist was quite skinny but denying any concerns about her weight. While Swift appeared to be recovered as of late, fans are now noticing her rapid weight loss in the past 2 months, leading to concern as to if the singer may be struggling with her eating again. The Grammy award winner did reschedule her show that had to end early when the blond was rushed by ambulance to the hospital in the late hours of the night as well as 3 other dates, however fans seem to feel like the post wasn't really her and more likely her publicist, Tree Paine. Swift has not been spotted since the event and fans believe she is most likely still in the hospital. Could the "Chaylor" breakup be the reason behind her decline? Where does Charlie Hansen fit into this? The dancer has spoken publicly about mental health and self harm as well as eating disorders, which leads up to wonder about her as well. Charlie has disappeared from the tour and only posted a get well soon message on Andrea Swift's Instagram post.

Hi! Sorry this chapter is a TRAIN WRECK. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn