Chapter 82

Charlie POV

I woke up to quiet humming which I soon recognized to be Lose You to Love Me. I knew the voice wasn't Taylor which made me panic a bit. Would Tay really invite someone over without warning me? Especially after last night. Opening my eyes I saw Taylor sitting in her hammock, on the phone with who I assumed to be Selena. My arms hurt pretty badly as did my stomach, which I hadn't told Taylor about. At some point throughout the early hours of the morning I suppose I'd pulled the Eagles hoodie off my frame as it now lay on the floor next to the bed. When my girlfriend saw I was awake she smiled but returned to her conversation fairly quick which I didn't mind. Making sure to stay out of the camera's view I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower, letting the scolding water wash over my open wounds. It took a lot of restraint to keep from crying out in pain but I knew Taylor would hear and I'd have to show her. Despite how careful I was, my wounds began to bleed again and I knew Andrea would have to know. Putting on jeans and a hoodie I went to the kitchen where I, unsurprisingly, found Andrea feeding Kitty. "Hey, um.....where's the first aid kit?" I asked unsure and I saw Andrea's face turn to one of pity. "It's under the sink in the hallway bathroom dear. I know I'm not Taylor but would you like some help?" She offered and despite my reservations I nodded and allowed Andrea to bandage my wrists and help with the wounds on my stomach. "Does Taylor know about this?" She asked, a bit unsure. "Kind of.....she doesn't know about the cuts on my stomach. Please don't tell her Andrea. You should've seen the look in her eyes when she saw my wrists. I think I'm really hurting her..." I whispered the last piece and Andrea quietly tsked before taking me into a comforting bear hug. "My dear, of course Taylor doesn't like that your hurting. But she's not upset at you. She knows you can't help it. We both know your addicted to self harm but your trying your best to stop, right?" I nodded "that's all that matters to Taylor. Please tell her your hurting. Call your therapist, something. None of us wanna stand by and watch you hurt like this."

A bit short but I am SO tired and therefore don't have ideas. You people get a weird suggestive chapter next bc I want to write one. Suggestions??? Opinions???

-Brooklyn