Chapter 195

"Can Da Lang and Brother Qing come here today?" Mother Kui woke up early, and waited for Kui Wu and Qing He to come back after busying herself at home.

  Kui Xiaohua also missed her eldest brother-in-law very much, and said excitedly: "I wrote a letter the day before yesterday saying that I will be there at noon today, and it's almost there. Auntie, is the meal ready?" "It's ready." "Here,

  here

  ... "When the children who were letting the wind outside saw the long convoy, they ran in happily.

  Kui's father, Kui's mother, Xiaohua and several elder brothers hurried out to greet them. Qinghe and Kuiwu saw these relatives when they got off the carriage, and their eyes were hot.

  "Niang, Dad..." Kui Wu and Qing He said at the same time.

  "Da Lang, Brother Qing..." Kui Mu, who is so strong, suddenly burst into tears.

  Kui Wu and Qing He stepped forward to hug her, and Qing He patted her on the back lightly.

  "Aniang, we're back, don't cry."

  Mother Sunflower turned around and wiped away the tears on her face, and smiled, "I'm happy, it's all right, hurry up and go outside to get cold."

  Mother Sunflower hugged Qing Hegao Entering the room happily, asking about his health, he left Kui Wu alone outside the door and forgot.

  Xiaohua looked at her elder brother and shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Brother, let's go."

  Mother Kui knew that her cooking was not good, and Kuiwu and Qinghe were used to delicious food, so she specially asked Xiaohua to cook the food in the city. The head of a well-known big restaurant invited me.

  Qing He and Kui Wu ate all the dishes to save face, and kept praising Kui Mu during the period. After dinner, the family sat together and talked.

  Qing He smiled and said: "Mother, Father, we brought back some fashionable gadgets and food from the imperial city, and there is a cart for you and Father."

  Kui Mu and Kui Fu smiled openly and agreed repeatedly. Mrs. Erlang and Sanlang looked at her father and mother enviously, and Qinghe said again: "There is still a cart for Erlang and Sanlang. The things in the cart are double, and then you will share it among yourself." "Thank you bro

  ... "Erlang Saburo thanked their wives together, and he couldn't wait to see what his own gift was.

  Qinghe Kuiwu's current value has long been incomparable, and the things they brought back will naturally not be cheap. Even if there is only half a load of things in hand, it will not be less than one hundred and eighty taels. This is still a lot for the Erlang Saburo brothers who are also wealthy people.

  "Little sister, you also have a car." Qinghe said to Kui Xiaohua who had been silent all this time.

  Kui Xiaohua enjoys a carload of gifts alone, and the rest of the Kui family have no objection to this. After all, during Qinghe and Kuiwu's absence, it is the younger sister who manages the business. Including the later shops, all of them were run by the younger sister herself.

  Kui Xiaohua was very happy, and she was not at all depressed because her big brother-in-law came back and wanted to take away the rights in her hands.

  "Thank you brother-in-law." Kui Xiaohua said crisply.

  Kui Wu snorted twice, "There's no need to thank you, you just marry yourself out to thank us."