Chapter 134

At that time, Kui Wu had a bright smile on his expressionless face, and there was tenderness in his eyes instantly. Obviously it is the familiar face and the familiar smile, but it is still an uncontrollable sinking, and there is a tendency to sink deeper and deeper. There seemed to be a swamp called Kuiwu in the bottom of his heart, and his heart was falling on it, and he could only watch it being swallowed up bit by bit, but there was nothing he could do.

  "It was Zhou Shilang who was upstairs. As soon as I told him, they agreed." Kui Wu reported to Qinghehui.

  "My husband is awesome." Qinghe said with a smile.

  Kui Wu immediately puffed up his chest. Why is the man's chest hard? Isn't it just for Fu Lang to rely on!

  Qing He turned and walked into the counter and said: "Tell the guys to pay attention, after selling wine, seafood and wine and beer will be sold separately. We don't care about other houses, only our own restaurant No."

  The shopkeeper hurriedly agreed.

  "Also, in a while, you will post a red paper outside the restaurant, and write that beer and wine cannot be eaten with seafood. But don't just write these two, so as not to be used by people who are interested. You list all the fruits, and finally add A beer and wine. Try to write as much as you can, if you don't know how much, you can go to the medical clinic next door and ask." The

  shopkeeper answered, took the money and went to the medical clinic next door. Qinghe turned around and sat back on the stool, watching Dalang eating, "It's just that it's too slow to pass on the news. Frequent diners can tell, and restaurants that buy goods can also tell. But those restaurants will turn to it for profit I won't tell the diners. It's not an anecdote that food is restrained since ancient times, but as long as it doesn't kill people, except for those high-end courtyards, how can ordinary people pay so much attention to it. Besides, if you want to pay attention, I'm afraid you don't even know."

  Kui Wu said: "That's true, but Fulang can rest assured that this kind of food mutual restraint is too common, we can't get into a lawsuit. If you feel uneasy, do your best to spread the word. Really No, I will go to the yamen and ask them to issue a notice."

  In fact, Kui Wu has always been in the social world in the outside world, and Qing He is in charge of family management. Kui Wu doesn't like to be sociable, but it doesn't mean he can't, if he can't, he won't be the boss of those brothers with knives and guns at such a young age. And everyone still obeys him, even if they don't follow him to King Kang Jing's subordinates now, it's okay to speak up if something happens. This is the means and ability to win people's hearts. You don't need to be

  good at words, and you are not a pyramid schemer.

  Qinghe said: "Then Dalang, you can tell me later, don't just talk about our beer, just bring all the fruits. This can be regarded as telling those people who didn't know that fruits and seafood are mutually exclusive. In addition, It won't make our beer stand out and attract people's attention. After all, it's all written on it. If that person uses this as an excuse to trouble us, can we also sue the fruit company? They're not on the list. Procrastination There are too many people entering the water, so those who want to cause trouble don't dare."

  "Okay." Kui Wu got up, "I'll go right away, you wait for me in the restaurant, at most half an hour, I can get the government to post this notice Come out."

  Qinghe nodded, watching his Dalang carry a lot of good wine and leave.

  As soon as Kui Wu left on his front foot, an unexpected person came on his back foot.