Chapter 109

Qing He blushed no less than Kui Wu, but one was excited and the other was ashamed.

  Qing He coughed, lowered her head and said embarrassedly: "Da Lang, the lord was joking with you."

  King Kang Jing's hearty laughter resounded throughout the garden.

  Kui Wu seemed to be relieved, but he still added worriedly: "My lord is joking, but I'm telling the truth. Fulang, I really haven't eaten grapes, and I don't have the thoughts of Nami's servant." King Kang

  Jing He and the woman laughed even harder, and Qing He's embarrassed head almost plunged into his bosom.

  "Well, I know, Da Lang will stop talking about it."

  Kui Wu was completely relieved, sat back on the stool, and finally said to King Kang Jing: "I beg you not to make such jokes in the future, scaring me to death!"

  Kang Jing Wang laughed so hard that he was about to twitch, and the servant came up to pat him on the back. I don't know how long it took before Kang Jing stopped, but he still couldn't help laughing.

  "Okay, hurry up and get the wine glass, I have a taste of Kui Fulang's newly brewed wine." "

  If there is a glass here, my lord, it's the best one to use. According to the recipe, the glass can best restore the taste and color of the wine." ."

  The boy looked at King Kang Jing and saw King Kang Jing nodding, so he went to get it.

  King Kang Jing's glass wine cup and Qinghe brought two completely different qualities, which are really worth throwing when compared together.

  Fortunately, King Kang Jing didn't care, and poured out a glass of wine, "It's actually purple."

  Most of Yongqi's wine is yellowish in color.

  Kang Jing took a sip, "Well, it's good, it's really mellow, and this is the first time this king has drunk this kind of wine. No wonder the king of the Western Regions likes it, and this king also likes it very much."

  After finishing his speech, King Kang Jing drank the wine in the glass, and then poured another glass. The beautiful color is rippling in the transparent cup, and the hair is exquisite.

  "It's no wonder the king of the Western Regions wants to use a glass. Only the most transparent glass can show such a beautiful color." Then King Kang Jing looked at the glass wine bottle that Qing He and the others used to hold wine with disgust, "Come on! , go to my king's treasury to get a glass wine bottle from the Western Regions, and put it in such a wine bottle, it really spoils such fine wine." The beautiful maid came up and said: "My lord, please give me a

  bite."

  King Kang Jing opened his hand, and the beautiful maid sat on King Kang Jing's lap and took a sip from the wine glass that King Kang Jing had drunk. Immediately she opened her eyes wide, "My lord, why is this wine so delicious? This maid has never tasted it before."

  King Kang Jing pampered her little nose with his finger and said, "Don't say you didn't drink it. I've drank it before, and it's the first time I've drank it."

  "Kui Dalang, you really have the ability. You can do everything for you, and you have to do business differently. It's really ingenious that he can do it after he said it. You're lucky, an old bachelor in his twenties asked you to talk about such a wonderful person." The servant girl in King

  Kang Jing's arms stared wide-eyed, looking

  extremely innocent , "Ah, Kui Dalang was in his twenties when he said he was going to marry him. No wonder he is so afraid of his husband." "