Chapter 168

Concubine Shu didn't take it seriously at all, and even used it to wipe her hands instead of her face.

After Concubine Shu wiped her hands and returned the clam oil to the maid, she raised her head and met a few glances that she didn't have time to look back. Concubine Shu enjoys the jealousy and envy in those eyes, she is not annoyed, what is there to be annoyed, the more people who don't like her, the more she is loved.

Concubine Shu smiled and said: "This is the clam oil that Kui's family paid tribute to a few years ago. I think all my sisters have it."

Lady Xian was originally a maid in Concubine Shu's palace. Later, Concubine Shu was promoted to serve the saint because Concubine Shu was pregnant and could not be favored.

She is from Concubine Shu's palace, seeing no one responding at this time, she smiled and said: "Your Majesty, don't you know that this tribute is also divided into three or six grades, such as the clam oil in your Majesty's hands is the highest tribute, one There are also a few people sent up every year, how can everyone have more than ten slaps."

How could Concubine Shu not know this truth? It is because she knows that she prefers to hear people say it.

Concubine Shu covered her mouth with a handkerchief and smiled coquettishly, "Why did I forget this, I said I was pregnant for three years, it was true, Bengong only gave birth to Ying'er for more than a year, I really forgot everything."

The queen took a sip of the hot tea, her expression could not see any joy or anger, and she said after a while: "Concubine Shu has done a great job in giving birth to a dragon heir, it's hard work."

Concubine Shu smiled happily and said: "It is the blessing of a concubine to be able to give birth to a child for a saint. No matter what is meritorious. By the way, this clam oil was still held at Ying'er's weekly banquet. After he captured the Four Treasures of the Study The sage Longxin is very happy, saying that the servants and concubines are well-educated so that they can be rewarded."

After that, he deliberately looked at the queen again, and said in a provocative tone: "However, this clam oil is extremely precious to us, but it is not a precious thing to the empress. I want to come to the empress. There should be many."

Sure enough, when Concubine Shu said this, the other concubines all looked at her. This is not the difference between high and low, but their status in the hearts of saints. If Concubine Shu has clam oil but Empress Empress does not, then it will be very beautiful.

All the concubines were not without gloating mood while watching the play, but the queen empress still had an air of grandeur. It was the maid next to her who said: "The previous sage knew about the Queen's empress.

The box was used up, and I asked someone to send a few boxes. The empress said that she didn't need so much herself, so she only picked one box to keep. "

Concubine Shu's face immediately distorted. As soon as the maid said this, wouldn't it mean that she only used the queen's leftovers?

"Chuntao." The queen snorted softly, but she didn't blame her, she said softly: "There are some, but it's not as good as my younger sister. My younger sister is reluctant to use it to wipe her hands. I use it to wipe my face." of."

Concubine Shu would definitely be happy if it was different. But now she uses what the queen picks out to wipe her hands and face, so what's the difference.

The other concubines complimented the queen's virtuousness in unison. The queen just smiled and waved her hands without saying anything.

Just when the concubines were fighting secretly and the queen was slightly better, Eunuch Du hurried over with someone.