Chapter 188

Coincidentally, Granny Li and Lady Li are Jia Ming's mother and sister-in-law.

  Jia Ming said happily: "It's good if someone can enter Kui's house!"

  Qinghe sent the old embroiderer on the carriage home, he specially invited him to help Zhangyan's embroiderer. There are three in total. These three embroiderers are old and their eyesight can't keep up. They don't do embroidery anymore. But I still have eyesight to see whose embroidery work is better.

  Qinghe sent him off, and turned to let the coachman take him to the workshop. He was interviewing at the shop, Kui Wu went to the blacksmith to pick up the finished parts, Qing He wondered how the workshop was doing, and rushed over as soon as the interview was over.

  "Kui Fulang, you're here." The craftsman opened the door and saw Qing He, he grinned happily, but couldn't close that sincere smile.

  "It's done, it's done, Kui Fulang, we're done!"

  "Really!" Qing He was also happy, because he had done the previous things many times with his own hands, and he knew it would definitely be done. This is the only thing so far that he has only produced blueprints and has been successfully studied by craftsmen. That kind of joy was completely different from what he knew he would be able to make, and it was a little more pleasantly surprised.

  Qinghe quickened her pace and walked towards the inside of the workshop. Before entering the room, she heard a brisk 'thump, thump' sound coming from the room. Qing He immediately heard the sound of the sewing machine running, and the pace under his feet became faster and faster, and the craftsmen behind him had to trot to keep up.

  When Qinghe came in, Dalang of his family was looking at the sewing machine curiously. He thought it was fun, and even drove the old craftsman down to try it for himself.

  Then the sewing machine, which had been running fine before, suddenly broke down.

  "What's wrong?" Kui Wu asked.

  All the old craftsmen watching from the side rushed up to check what was wrong, and one sharp-eyed said: "The belt is broken!"

  Several masters immediately unmounted the belt and put it back on again. At this time, an old craftsman dared to say: "Mr. Kui Lang, please don't use too much force. This machine is used by those little ladies with little strength. It cannot withstand your natural strength." Divine power."

  Just as Kui Wu was about to speak, a master turned his head and saw Qing He standing behind him who had been watching silently for an unknown amount of time, and said, "Kuifu Lang, when did you come here?" Qing He smiled, "Da Lang

  said It came when the machine was broken."

  Kui Wu touched the tip of his nose, stood up from the stool silently, "Fulang, do you want to try it, this thing is really fun, you can swing your feet back and forth on it, this needle You can turn it on it."

  Qinghe didn't pursue Kuiwu's damage to the machine, "I'll try it."

  Qinghe went up to try it, and tied a piece of cloth with his feet and hands.

  These craftsmen usually sew their own clothes and know how to use needles. Although their needlework is not very good, they can still see their goodness.

  A craftsman said: "It turns out that the sewing machine is used in this way. You need to cooperate with your hands and feet. When you move your feet, your hands also move, so that you can sew fine stitches.

  " If the needlework is replaced by those female workers who know needlework, they will definitely do it quickly and well. Using it to make clothes may only take one day to finish." Qing He looked at