Chapter 159

Liu Shu said it so clearly, He Si just realized it, and was immediately embarrassed, touching his nose embarrassingly.

  "Then, what should we do? We can't all go out and wait, and let Mr. Kui Fulang serve us?"

  Liu Shu sighed, a little helpless, "You can ask your wife and your little lady to help wash the rice and stew it Meals, washing and chopping vegetables, and watching the fire burn the stove."

  "That's right." He Si said, "Why did I forget this all of a sudden, thank you, I'll tell them right away."

  Liu Shu looked at He Si furiously The figure who entered the kitchen sighed, a little tired.

  He Si hurriedly whispered what Liu Shu had told him to his own wife and the young lady, and the two were embarrassed to stop arguing. Qinghe also heaved a sigh of relief, and said with a gentle smile, "Both of you, steam the rice for me first, and cook the three-color rice." The three-color rice that Qinghe

  said was japonica rice, yellow rice and black rice.

  "I still have to make fish at noon. You pick five from the bucket and scale them to kill. The big geese outside also have to kill five to make a roast goose, and..." Qing He ordered them one by one, including Liu Shu. It's all busy inside. Only Kui Wu, Qinghe felt that there were enough people, so he didn't need his big man to be busy, so he drove him out to rest.

  Everyone helped, and Qinghe was in charge of serving the spoon. It was fast, and the lunch was ready in less than half an hour.

  There are ten dishes in total, four vegetarian and six faint.

  The vegetarian dishes are: stir-fried ginger and black bean curd, spicy tofu, black and white vegetables, and crystal kueh.

  Meat dishes: roast goose, braised fish, fried meatballs, stir-fried rabbit meat, steamed white meat, haggis soup.

  Staple food: three-color rice, steamed bread with white noodles.

  The six people set up a food table to share food in the hall of the main house used to entertain guests. The fireplace in the hall was burning hot, and they sat close to the fireplace.

  Kui Wu and Qing He sat at the top, so there was no difference.

  Instead, use a long food table. The food on the food table is more than the total amount of Liu Shu and He's family.

  Not only the He family, but even Liu Shu had never eaten such a sumptuous New Year's meal, and there were two hundred and fifty cents a liter of wine and two hundred and fifty cents a liter of fine nectar to eat casually.

  After eating, after a few bowls of wine, He Si was so drunk that he completely relaxed. He stuck out his tongue and said, "Kuifulang, your craftsmanship is really good, no wonder you can eat the ones made by my wife and little lady, and the same Compared with you, they have to throw away all the food they cook."

  Qing He smiled and said: "No, thank you for your help today."

  He Si quickly shook his head, "It should be, we also have to eat, if it wasn't for my wife and The little lady did too badly, we should have done it."

  Mrs. He Si and He Man then served wine to Qing He and Kui Wu. Although the wine was full, because Mrs. He Si and He Man were two women, Naturally, it is impossible to let them dry it up in one gulp, so they just sighed.

  Qinghe was thanked by the He family, and then her eyes fell on the hands of He Man's mother and daughter holding the bowl. The hands of the He family's mother and daughter were covered with chilblains, red and ugly.