Chapter 158

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt his waist tighten and was tightly held by a stiff arm. Qinghe knew that it was his Dalang who was jealous.

  Kui Wu's actions are not sneaky, on the contrary, he is very aboveboard, expressing his obvious desire for monopoly and wishing to say it directly, how can He Man's mother and daughter not see it. Immediately, both of them blushed, and quickly lowered their heads. The carriage fell silent again, but this time the silent atmosphere in the carriage was not embarrassing, but full of embarrassment.

  The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-05-04 23:16:12~2020-05-05 23:35:25~ Thank you for the irrigation

  nutrient solution Little Angel: 10 bottles of Xingxing's Sheep's Heart, Water Drops, Cool Winter Empty Alley; 42386076, 5 bottles of hot water; 3 bottles of Advancing Shit Shovel Officer; 2 bottles of Su Yushang; 1 bottle of Reindeer Deer; thank you very much for your

  support My support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 79 Rewards

  Under Kui Wu's command, He Si parked the carriage firmly at the gate of Kui Mansion. He jumped out of the carriage first, put the pedals under the carriage and said, "Mr. Kui Lang, Mr. Kui Fu Lang are here."

  He Si heard a low echo from the carriage inside, and then turned around and knocked on the gate of Kui Mansion. There was no padlock on the outside of the gate, so he knew there must be someone inside, and He Si thought it was normal for a big family like Kui Mansion to have a few servants in the house.

  Kui Wu jumped out of the carriage first, he jumped over the pedals, then Qing He, and finally He Man and Mrs. He Si.

  As soon as the group of them came down, the gate of Kui Mansion was also opened from the inside.

  When he saw the face at the door, He Si was stunned. Isn't this the master Juren who he begged to read the manuscript for him that day?

  He Si suddenly remembered, yes, Juren knew Kui Langjun and Kui Fulang, and Kui Fulang took the initiative to talk to Juren, and Juren finally helped Kui Langjun and Kui Fulang to register. He Si remembered that he seemed to have heard Kui Fulang mention something about his family. Although it was a bit strange at the time, but at that time his thoughts were all on whether his manuscript could be passed, so he didn't pay much attention to it. It turned out that Aoi Furo would say that because he lived in Aoi's house.

  Liu Shu was also taken aback. He had a deep impression of He Si, so deep that he could still recognize He Si at a glance even after several months. It can also be said that he was deeply impressed by the fact that the story that He Si threw into the newspaper came from the hands of a little lady. Liu Shu's gaze subconsciously passed over He Si and landed on He Man. He guessed that He Man must have written the story.

  Liu Shu's gaze was too direct, and for a moment he looked embarrassed at He Man, and lowered her head shyly.

  Qinghe looked at Liu Shu, who had been acquainted with him for so long and had always shown his prudence, lost his composure for the first time, and smiled kindly, "Liu Langjun, can you invite us into the room to talk first, it's really cold outside Very, even if us rough men are not afraid of the cold, what will we do if this delicate little lady freezes to death? Doesn't it make people feel distressed!" He Si turned his eyes

  on Liu Shu and his own daughter, thinking of Liu Shu's identity There was no sound. On the contrary, Mrs. He Si thought that Liu Shu was just a servant of the Kui family's errand, so she took her daughter's hand warily and tugged it in her direction. Liu Shu was poorly dressed, and those who didn't know it would really misunderstand.