Chapter 47

Sure enough, not only Mother Sunflower, but even the two sister-in-laws of the Sunflower family, two older brothers and several children were all happy to see this good food.

  At this time Kui Wu came in, "Mother, where do you put these things?"

  Only then did everyone in the Kui family see that Kui Wu, who had been silently following behind him, was holding rice noodles in his arms and carrying two Legged chicken and goose, and two large pieces of meat.

  "Oh, my brother-in-law will come back as soon as he comes back, why are you so polite to bring these old things." Having said that, Mrs. Erlang's eyes were straightened, staring at things, and she almost took off her eyeballs to stick them. superior.

  No one in the room paid any attention to Mrs. Erlang, they welcomed her into the room, served dumplings and opened two tables.

  Let go of the firecrackers and have a meal to watch the New Year. The whole family sits around a dim kerosene lamp and talks together. This sitting will last all night.

  Just at this time, Qing He took out the New Year's money sealed in red paper that he was carrying.

  Kui Wu said: "Nephews, come quickly, your uncles have given out the New Year's money."

  When the children heard this, they all ran over chattering, and went up to say hello one by one, and Qing He sent a red envelope to each of them. Even little sister Aoi has it.

  Mother Kui scolded: "How old are you, and you still stretch out your hand to ask your brother-in-law for the New Year's money, why are you so shameless?"

  Qinghe smiled and said: "It doesn't count if you are not married. Besides, these days are thanks to my little sister. If it weren't for her help, Dalang and I are too busy, so we should give a red seal."

  Mrs. Erlang just wanted to open her mouth to say that my family Erlang is also willing to help, but before she could say anything, she was kidnapped by Mother Kui intentionally or unintentionally.

  "Thank you brother-in-law." Kui Xiaomei was paid for her help, she didn't expect Qinghe to seal another one for her, she grinned happily.

  When I opened it, I was even more surprised. There were thirty copper plates inside. And her little nephews only have one each, and other people have also found out, but no one will say anything, they all know that this is a red seal that Qing He specially sealed for the little sister.

  After finishing these tasks, Kui Wu took Qinghe to hide in a dark corner, where people could not see their

  figures clearly, and Kui Wu could secretly hold her husband's hand for the whole New Year's Eve.

  "Brother Qing, why do you want to go back?" After staying for a whole night, her son and daughter-in-law had just fallen asleep, and Qing He and Kui Wu were about to go home, so Mother Kui was a little anxious.

  Qinghe smiled and comforted her and said: "The governor's mansion has been ordering milk tablets for a long time at my house, and he will send fresh milk every day. I have to hurry back and make it now." Kui

  Mu said: "Can't you do it here?"

  " The mold didn't bring anything." Qinghe found a random reason, but in fact he didn't want to do it here. The method of milk tablets is simple, and those who know how to cook can learn it just by reading it once. But if you don't know how to do it in advance, and you only see the finished product of milk chips, even if you know it is made of milk, it is hard to think about it.