Chapter 169

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 85 Princess Shang

  , "Is Mr. Kui Lang here?"

  At this time, Qing He just woke up and was about to make breakfast.

  Qing He made more than forty fist-sized meat buns last night and planned to steam them and eat them this morning. It is most delicious when served with sticky shredded chicken porridge.

  Kui Wu himself is a man with a strong physique who can eat and drink without being picky. Now being raised by Qing He, who eats and drinks so well, he is even taller, but at the same time he has become picky. After eating the meal made by Qing He, Kui Wu would not like to eat the meal made by any chef.

  "Fu Lang, you cook first, I'll go out and see who it is?" Kui Wu said.

  "Go."

  It snowed heavily yesterday, and it didn't stop until midnight, so the snow in the yard was not cleared out, only a narrow corridor was swept out.

  Kui Wu walked through the corridor and opened the door, and a strong man stood outside the door. It is said that he is a strong man, but he is much worse than Kui Wu. Not only is he half a head shorter than Kui Wu, but he is not as strong as Kui Wu. Although this man was wearing a thick cotton coat, Kui Wu could tell at a glance that he was a practicing family man with a strong body.

  Probably because of sympathy for each other, Kui Wu quite likes people with good kung fu, that person obviously has heard of Kui Wu for a long time, and immediately took out his famous post.

  Kui Wu took a look at the famous post, and couldn't help but tremble.

  This person is the chief of the Imperial City Division - working for the Imperial City Division. Kui Wu had heard of him before, because he had another identity, he was the elder brother of the concubine Shu's mother.

  "Kuifurou." Mr. Xia smiled and clasped his fists, performing the etiquette between warriors. He had also heard people mention the Kui family that had been on fire in the imperial city for the past year. There were rumors that the man from the Kui family was powerful, majestic like a bear, and capable of lifting a golden tripod. Before that, he always thought it was an exaggeration. It was true when I saw it today.

  Kui Wu clasped his fists in return, "Mr. Xia, please come in."

  Although Kui Wu's attitude was eager, he didn't flatter and curry favor because of Mr. Xia's status. It was just a businessman's enthusiasm for customers. Mr. Xia has seen too many flattering people, but he appreciates people who are neither humble nor overbearing in front of him, especially if this person may have good martial arts.

  Kui Wu led Mr. Xia into the hall, and said, "I have tribute tea and milk powder at home. I don't know which one Mr. Xia likes better? If I let you recommend it, I would suggest Mr. Xia to eat my milk powder." Mr. Xia smiled and said, "Of course

  , When I come to your Kui mansion, if I don't eat your milk powder, I feel I'm at a loss, so I came here for nothing."

  Kui Wu smiled, "Please wait a moment, Mr. Xia, I

  'll go get some milk powder."

  Actually There is milk powder in the hall, but Kui Wu deliberately finds an excuse to come out, just to support Qing Hesheng.

  "Who is here?" Qing He asked.

  "The elder brother of Concubine Shu, the Imperial City Secretary's business." Kui Wu took out a box of milk powder from the sunflower cabinet in the kitchen, "Don't rush to eat, wait for him to leave, you go back to bed first Rest in the room, don't wait for me, I don't know how long it will take." "