Chapter 43

Kong Lu hurriedly said: "Yesterday, the goods were all sold out. The brothers each shared more than 20 taels of silver. It may be a good year." "Brother, this is the

  mutton sent to you by the brothers. Don't dislike the lack of it."

  There is not much mutton, only about three catties, but these guys gave it to Kui Wu when he didn't go.

  How could Kui Wu dislike it, and laughed happily.

  Qinghe also came out at this time, he didn't show politeness to these men, and asked little sister Kui to take it outside and freeze it. They and Kui Wu are dead friendship, no matter whether he will let Kui Wu take them to run business in the future, but this friendship will always be there.

  Qinghe smiled and said: "It's good to be safe, as long as it's safe, you can count it back, Da Lang has been worrying a lot these days. It's just right, you will go back later and bring two catties of candy to each of the brothers, so you don't have to buy it for the New Year "

  Cao Meng hurriedly said: "This is not allowed. It must not be allowed. You and the eldest brother are pointing at this to make money from the profits of the article. How can we brothers take it for nothing? Brother, don't worry, I will tell my brothers when I go back, let them Everyone comes here to buy candy for the New Year, no matter how much it is."

  After Cao Meng finished speaking, before Qinghe could explain, a steward who was waiting in line to buy sugar roses said first: "I said this brother , don't let your brothers come over and cause trouble. How much each of your brothers can buy, two or three catties is enough, you know how much those of us who line up can buy at least ten catties, but this is not a big head, Most of them are sugar roses."

  The steward pointed to the sugar roses that Little Sister Kui was ordering with someone and said, "See, it's just a bunch of sugar roses for a tael of silver, and we all came to buy them. There is only one in Shuicheng. I am from the Fan family in the inner city. Our main family's in-laws are in the candy business in the inner city. Didn't they send me here to buy sugar roses? The young man and the young lady can get it, but the concubine can only look at it greedily. You came today, if you came yesterday, you would not be able to stretch your feet in. So, don't let your brothers hold dozens of pennies of copper coins Come here to make trouble, with that filial piety, quickly let your elder brother and brother-in-law rest."

  Cao Meng's face was reddened by the call, he thought they made money by going out, but he didn't think that his elder brother didn't run a business at home, and sold the total profit of their business trip just for the candy business.

  Qing He hurriedly said: "Nothing. You and your brothers ventured out for a trip, and you can still remember Da Lang when you come back. You can't imagine how happy he is, even happier than the business at home. This is the bond between you brothers. "

  Originally, Da Lang was supposed to take this business trip away. It was all because I didn't let him go because of selfishness. You brothers don't blame him for remembering him. I'm happy. Let brothers come to me to get candy. Da Lang's kindness is also my apology to my

  brothers . If anyone doesn't come, I'll send him home."

  Cao Meng wanted to say excuses, but one of Butcher Zhou's men brought the meat they ordered yesterday.

  "Kui Dalang, Kui Fulang, my boss asked me to come and deliver the meat!"

  Qinghe came out to look at the meat, Cao Meng and Kong Lu followed, and when they came out, they saw half a pig and sheep pushed on the cart, and their hearts were even more shocked. This is the feeling that seeing is believing. Seeing is believing. Judging from this posture, their eldest brother is really making a lot of money.