Chapter 103

I don't know if it's because men are obsessed with talking about their daughter-in-law, anyway, Yang Bao heard Kui Wu's words. Not only did he hear it, but also faintly showed some of Kui Wu's obsession with the obsession with talking about Fulang.

  Qinghe was going crazy, but he couldn't correct it. Yang Bao didn't listen to what he said

  , but believed in Kuiwu's theory, and firmly believed in it! The unshakable unreasonable faith of believers in the leader "

  Give me some of every kind of biscuit, make enough for two catties, two plates of buttered snails and puffs, and wrap them in oiled paper." Lu Wan came out to find fresh food for her little lady, just in time to hear about Kui's family affairs It was flat, and it was opened again, so I came to the stall to have a look.

  Luwan said again: "Kui Fulang, you are really serious. My little lady is already a regular customer of your family. Why don't you tell me about your fresh food." Qing He smiled and said: "This is not the nearest

  home I didn't take care of things because of my busy schedule, and in the future, whenever our family launches fresh food and no one knows about it, I will send a copy to Li's residence first." Then

  Lu Wan laughed, "Okay, I know your family has a lot of things lately, Forget it this time."

  Qing He handed the packaged things to Lu Wan, and Lu Wan left after paying.

  "Yang Bao, you continue to practice, have you found the feeling?" Qinghe taught Yang Bao to barbecue by hand. Yang Bao was too short to reach the barbecue stove, so Feng An personally built a log pier for him, and Yang Bao Standing on it will also be able to reach the barbecue stove.

  Originally, Qinghe planned to recruit another apprentice for grilling skewers, but later he thought that although Yang Bao was young, he was not too young, and he would have to support a family in the future, so it was appropriate to teach him this skill.

  The barbecue that Yang Bao used to practice his skills was all pork skewers, and mutton was too expensive, so it was really unaffordable for a child who hadn't touched the fire to practice cooking.

  The grilled pork kebabs can be given to people at your own stall without wasting it. If it is burnt, Yang Bao will eat it by himself. Begging for food for so many years, just eat what you have, Yang Bao doesn't care if it's muddled, he can't bear to throw it away.

  When Wei Qingping came to take over at night, Yang Bao didn't leave, he just watched from the sidelines, and if he couldn't get busy with the stall, he would follow along. In this way, he was busy until the third watch every day, and got up again at the fifth watch the next day. Yang Bao never felt tired, but was full of energy. He felt that he was living a fairy life now, which was great.

  The gong of the fifth watch rang, and the watchmen swayed past with lanterns in their hands, humming an unintelligible ditty.

  The bustling night market also gradually dissipated. The small vendors cleaned up their stalls and pushed them away with single-wheeled carts. The shopkeepers carrying their burdens also dispersed, and the scattered pedestrians disappeared. Jump out and call twice.

  Feng San got drunk again and came out of a dark alley again, cursing and swearing.

  "Damn, it's like a fat pig, and I need fifty cents, bah, it's enough for me to drink for half a month." This is a dark alley specializing in skin and meat business. Most of the young ladies in it are good, but The price is much cheaper than in brothels. Perhaps one can sleep with one meal, so Feng San felt that it was too much for spending fifty Wen to sleep with a little lady.