Chapter 135

"It would be great if there was a newspaper or something. If you have something to report directly, you don't have to bother the government. You can't turn to the government for everything." Kui Wu stopped chewing, "Newspaper, what is that

  ? "

  It's just a piece of paper, which publishes local anecdotes, government orders and facts, or some gossip or storybooks about parents' gossip. By the way, you can also advertise, that is, to promote your own shops. Those who need to pay for the newspaper, other newspapers have to pay the writer's manuscript fee."

  "Do you want to open a newspaper like this?" Kui Wu thought carefully, "It's not easy to open a newspaper. When it comes to things written by scholars, the taboo is If there are too many, even the parents may poke the lungs of the saint." "

  However, if you want to, it's not impossible." The two looked at each other, thinking of one person.

  On the day of Mid-Autumn Festival, every family will watch the moon at night. Many big families will move the table to the garden, and the whole family gathers together to watch the moon and have a banquet.

  However, moon cakes, which only became popular in the morning, now appear in the moon feasts of most wealthy families in the city.

  The author has something to say: I have met people who did not believe in evil, but drank beer and ate seafood, and said that it was fine, that they were in good health and would not suffer from gout. In the first few years, he really carried it through, no problem, he was quite embarrassing, showing off every time we met. Later, he did not escape, and finally suffered from gout. I believe it, but occasionally I have to know that there are tigers on the mountain, but I am convinced.

  In terms of physical health, I dare not make stubborn challenges.

  There were newspapers in the Tang Dynasty, and the most prosperous period was in the Song Dynasty. At that time, the official newspaper issued by the government was called the Dibao, which specially published edicts and policies of saints, and was for officials to read. There are tabloids among the people, and they really publish everything. It doesn't matter whether you have court ladies and eunuchs hooking up for an affair, or spreading rumors about the emperor, etc., there is nothing you dare to say, current affairs and politics are even more special.

  For example, at the end of the Northern Song Dynasty, they published false news about the prime minister, saying that the prime minister Cai Jing had been dismissed, and the tabloids actually published an imperial decree scolding Cai Jing by Song Huizong, which made Song Huizong very embarrassed, and specially issued an imperial edict to clarify. At that time, a reward of 500 guan was offered to find out who had forged the imperial decree, but in the end it was ignored. It can be seen that the control of the monarchy was very weak at that time.

  The article written by the great poet Su Shi has never been submitted to a newspaper. But those tabloids secretly printed them because they saw a profit, and they sold very well, often out of stock. A person who sold Su Shi by himself would have been a trouser, but he became a rich man by selling Su Shi's poems.

  It's a pity that Su Shi didn't get the manuscript fee. Although he himself clarified many times that he had not submitted a manuscript, everyone still bought it.

  The more I checked the information, the more I found that the Song Dynasty was really more prosperous than I imagined. And at that time they still had toothpaste, that is, Yaxiang, and they didn't use salt. On the contrary, the Song Dynasty was destroyed, and tooth fragrance was not popular, so those people used salt instead. The more you live, the more you go back.