Chapter 144

When Cao Zhi saw that it was done, he took the contract and went downstairs, smiling happily, even forgetting the pain on his face.

  "You really are a few idiots, you don't even know what to say after eating a few times of horse urine, what I said!" The

  shopkeeper of the Cao family nodded and bowed flatteringly. This energy is all on the size, and the brain is not good."

  Cao Zhi felt that it made sense, "Zhang Liu, you take care of these barbarians, and that Ma Si, watch him, don't let him run away , when this business is completed, you will let him go."

  Zhang Liu hurriedly flattered and flattered: "Your Majesty, don't worry, Zhang Liu knows it well."

  Then Cao Zhi did not know what he thought of, he hooked his finger at Zhang Liu, Called the man over and whispered to him.

  Zhang Liuyue listened more seriously, and finally said solemnly: "Your Majesty, don't worry, Zhang Liu will definitely handle this matter for you."

  Cao Zhi was very satisfied with Zhang Liu's attitude. I felt aggrieved after several times of threatening to increase the price and asking for money. During this period of time, his anger was not going well, and now a mud leg dared to come on his head and bully him, he really thought that Cao Zhi was made of mud. The old and new grudges are all on Ma Si's head, let Zhang Liu pay attention to Ma Si, tomorrow he will see clearly which way the person is going, and remember clearly, then he will find someone to put a sack at night Give him a good beating. The money that Ma Si extorted from him was not enough to take the medicine.

  But it turned out that Ma Si was not someone who was acquainted with Cao's family, but Zhang Liu who couldn't find anyone who could talk nonsense that day, so he called him on the street temporarily.

  After Cao Zhi explained, he left contentedly.

  Zhang Liu accepted the task directly assigned by his lord, and asked Cao Zhi to remember his name, so he consciously showed his face in front of his lord and won favor. He also thought that Cao Zhi entrusted him with such an important task because he regarded him as a confidant, so he despised the treasurer of the Cao family. His behavior and attitude were even more disrespectful at all, and he dared not speak out when he was angry with the big shopkeeper of the Cao family.

  "Bah, what the hell, but I've only been here for a few days, and I really think I'm something." The shopkeeper of the Cao family said angrily: "I think I wasn't the one who helped him back then, why don't I tell him to go out and find a translator who can talk nonsense? He can climb up to our lord. Now when he gains power, he looks like a villain, and he is not afraid of being chopped off by wagging his tail too much." Unexpectedly,

  Zhang Liuzheng, who came down from upstairs,

  heard this sentence, He snorted coldly and said: "I don't know whether to chop it up or not. I just know that the gentleman is looking at me now, and he said that I will leave it to me right now. Not just anyone can make our gentleman feel at ease."

  Zhang Liuwai sat on the stool and shouted: "Liu Ba, come here and make me a bowl of hot milk powder."

  Liu Ba is also a clerk in the Cao's restaurant. He is an old man and has worked in the restaurant for four or five years. . He has an inseparable relationship with the shopkeeper of the Cao family, but he uses this little relationship to cling to the shopkeeper of the Cao family. In the past in this big restaurant, if the shopkeeper was said to be the boss, he would be the second. There is no lack of domineering, especially bullying Zhang Liu, a newcomer.

  Liu Ba stole a glance at the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper didn't know what important things Cao Zhi had entrusted to Zhang Liu, so he was a little uncertain. Hearing what Zhang Liu said was even more uncertain, and he didn't dare to confront Zhang Liu head-on, for fear of ruining Cao Zhi's affairs. Then it would really be too much to eat and walk away.