Chapter 177

"Saint, even if the rose dew made by the Aoi family is slightly more fragrant than our Dashi's, that doesn't prove that the Aoi's made is better than our Dashi's."

"What the envoy said is very reasonable, so does the envoy dare to eat the rose dew that you Dashi have? I dare to eat the rose dew produced by my Kui family."

Rose dew is only made of water and flower petals, and nothing else is added, so it can be eaten naturally. It is the same principle as the various scented teas brewed in later generations, except that the rose dew of the Kui family is not brewed but steamed.

Kui Wu directly picked up the bottle containing rose dew and swallowed a mouthful of rose dew.

The sage was stunned, and Eunuch Du said urgently: "Kui Wu, why bother? There are many ways to prove that your rose dew is good. Why bother to eat it directly? If it spoils

What about the stomach? "

But Kui Wu said: "Elder-in-law, don't worry, absolutely not, I know the rose dew made by my own family."

Then he said to the sage: "Sage, it's not that the grassroots are trying to be brave, and rose dew is edible. Eating rose dew can refresh your breath and improve your appearance. If the sage is worried, you can ask the imperial physician for examination."

The sage immediately called the imperial physician to come up for inspection. After half a stick of incense, the imperial physician said: "Sage, this rose dew is edible. It is made of roses. Because of its strong aroma, it can refresh the breath after eating. In addition, the petals are edible." It has the effect of beautifying and beautifying, and rose dew can naturally do it too."

At this time, Kui Wu said again: "Sage, rose dew can not only be eaten and sprayed on clothes, but also maintain hair and body. After bathing, apply it on clean hair or face and body, which can have a moisturizing effect. Long-term use The effect is better."

"By the way, it can also remove makeup like a woman's makeup." Kui Wudao: "Rose dew is a good thing. It serves multiple purposes, but it's very complicated to make, and it's very rare."

Rare things are naturally expensive.

At this moment, McGarr's complexion can no longer be described as ugly. Together with him, he came all the way to Yongqi, and they are all marrying him to the Kui family!

The author has something to say: Rose dew can be eaten in the first place, it can remove bad breath and freshen breath. Characters such as Jia Baoyu in "A Dream of Red Mansions" have eaten it.

Chapter 91 Seduce

The sage has always thought that rose water is just for perfume. Now that he knows that there are so many other effects, he is very curious, especially the rose dew can also freshen the breath. The sage likes it even more.

"Very good, reward!" The sage happily bestowed many rewards.

"Thank you saint." Kui Wu knelt down to thank him.

The saint said: "In the future, the rose dew will be paid as a tribute."

"Yes." Kui Wu understood that the saints did not allow them to sell rose dew in private.

McGaller and the others were ashen-faced, and now they regretted it to death. If they had known about this business, they would not have done it with the Kui family.

Kui Wu came out of the palace after receiving the reward and went straight back to Kui Mansion. When he saw Qing He waiting at home, he told the story, "Fu Lang, the saint gave rose dew as a tribute, and we can't sell it privately in the future."