Chapter 117

Feng An grabbed the blueprint more solemnly than Kui Xiaohua. He seemed to swear and said, "This blueprint is so important. I will come in person. I don't worry about handing it over to others." Xiaohua's eyes widened in surprise, "You don't care about

  those Is something wrong?" Asking, Xiaohua's eyes fell on the half of Feng An's finger that she swore to break off.

  "Without Mr. Kui Lang and Kui Fu Lang, I don't even dare to think about what my husband and wife would be like now. I, Feng An, will always remember this love, and never dare to forget it. Wouldn't it be an excuse to repay your kindness, and it's like a beast."

  Kui Xiaohua hurriedly said: "Xiaohua thanked you on behalf of the eldest brother, you can concentrate on making equipment these few days, and you don't need to do anything in the workshop."

  Feng An said: "I understand, I won't delay Mr. Kui Lang's affairs." After speaking, he picked up the blueprint and went back to the room to study, and he didn't leave the room except for eating for several days.

  Xiaohua at the other end made ice cream with cream, and it was released the next day. Remembering her brother-in-law's instructions, she sent people to deliver the ice cream in food boxes to

  the homes of regular customers who knew each other at the stall.

  Lu Wan came out to pick up Li's house, and she asked curiously: "Kui's restaurant has launched some new food, isn't it that Kui Fulang is not here, so they won't be launching new products for the time being? Could it be the wine from yesterday?

  " Wan and her wife also ate barbecue at the stall and saw the wine being transported back.

  Lu Wan said again: "If it's the wine, it's not interesting. My little lady doesn't like wine, but she can keep it for the lord. The lord likes to eat wine. In fact, the best new thing in this season is cold drinks. I'm tired of eating these cold drinks, and there's nothing new. Maybe Kui Fulang is here, and we'll respond that he can really make a new cold drink, but it's a pity that he's not here, hey!"

  The helper was finally able to speak at this time, and hurriedly said: "Yes, cold drink, that is, cold drink. It was newly researched by my family Kui Fulang in the imperial capital. It is very popular. The recipe that was sent back with wine yesterday, today Kui Niang Zi made it for everyone to try and relieve the summer heat."

  "Really? I just said how could Kui Fulang miss such a good opportunity to make money." Lu Wan hurriedly opened the food box and saw that the ice cream was alone in the small plate. Zero or three small balls immediately became dissatisfied, "Why are there only a few of them,

  don't you bring more over, something that costs a lot of money?" She asked how much it was.

  Hanhan said with a smile: "Ms. Kui said, ten renminbi a small ball, such a plate is thirty renminbi."

  Lu Wan: "..."

  Lu Wan wanted to slap this stupid man to vent his anger, but look at his skin It was rough and fleshy, and it hurt my hand after hitting it, so I rolled my eyes and went home.

  The helper didn't notice that Lvwan was angry at all, and happily went to the next one.

  The business at the stall was even more buoyant, and the wine-eating vets who would only come up one after another for evening meals had arrived early today.

  "What, two hundred and twenty renminbi a liter?" The old Tie's eyes widened, "Why is it so expensive? Let's not talk about ordinary small wine and big wine, but the good wine like a silver bottle of wine costs only a liter. Seventy-two renminbi, and lamb wine is only 81 renminbi a liter, so it's too deceitful for your wine to cost 220 renminbi!"