Chapter 185

"The head of the house." Mrs. Zhao ran over to help her husband, and seeing Zhao San's coughing face changed color, she felt distressed and hated, and said grimly: "You dare to beat me, the head of the house, I want you..."

When Zhao Sansao saw Kui Wu, who was ten times scarier than them, her words got stuck in her throat and she couldn't vomit out.

Zhao San and his wife don't even have a serious butcher's stall, but they do collect and sell meat, but the channel is not a formal channel. There are evil forces in the area where he is, and they often bully some vendors.

This time, I didn't feel disgusted at the beginning when I came to the door. After all, the Kui family has a good reputation, and I just wanted to seek cooperation. But when he saw that Qinghe was gentle and generous, he had a face that was easy to bully. It was only then that the old ways sprouted, and for a while, he was deceived, and evil came to his gallbladder, and he had evil thoughts, wanting to blackmail a sum of money. Unexpectedly, Kuifulang is easy to bully, and Mr. Kui's family is a vicious Shura.

Zhao San and his wife used to bully the weak because Zhao San was taller and fiercer than others, now they are scared when they see Kui Wu who is scarier and fiercer than them.

Kui Wu's eyes were red, and there was a beast-like irrational killing intent in his eyes. He had completely lost his mind. He ignored Mrs. Zhao San's begging and begging, and punched Zhao San regardless of his head and face. Kui Wu was born with supernatural powers, and after a few punches, Zhao San's nose was bruised and his face was swollen, his face was covered with blood.

If the fight continued, Zhao San was afraid that he would die, so Qing He hurriedly went up to grab Kui Wu's sleeve.

"Da Lang, Da Lang, don't fight any more!" Kui Wu had already rolled his eyes, and couldn't hear what Qing He was saying. Just as he stopped him, Kui Wu punched Zhao San again. curled up on the ground with your head in your hands

Not moving, not even struggling.

Qing He was afraid that Kui Wu would beat him to death, so there was nothing he could do, so he had no choice but to jump forward and put Zhao San under him. Qinghe watched Kuiwu's big fist as if it was pounding down with the momentum of thunder. This fist will kill half of his life if he does not die, but now, Qinghe has no way to hide, he can only hug tightly Hold his head, and finally his head will be blown off by Kui Wu's fist.

Just when Qinghe thought that Kuiwu's fist would definitely come down, Kuiwu's fist stopped abruptly at a distance of one finger's width from Qinghe.

Kui Wu pulled Qinghe up from the ground, his eyes were red as if bleeding, he squeezed out between his teeth: "You actually blocked him? Do you know that my fist might hurt you?" kill you!"

"I'm not trying to block for him." Kui Wu has reached the extreme, and Qing He is afraid that he will continue to provoke him, so he hurriedly explained: "Da Lang, it's not worth exchanging your life for his. And if you're not here, how can I What to do? How can I keep such a large family property left. They dare to bully me now that you are still here. If you are not here, I will be bullied miserably!"

Qing He said it in a pitiful way on purpose, her eye circles were red when she looked at Kui Wu. Sure enough, when Kui Wu saw Qinghe's miserable appearance, he forgot what he was angry with before, and instead hugged his little husband distressedly.

"What would you do without me!" Kui Wu couldn't help sighing, "Don't worry, I won't leave you alone, I won't beat him."

"Don't get out!" Kui Wu had already calmed down, and angrily reprimanded.

Zhao Sansao glared at Kui Wu and Qing He in grief and anger, and helped Zhao San, who was half unconscious, to leave. Fortunately, Zhao Sansao was born as strong as ordinary men, otherwise she really couldn't help the tall Zhao San.