Chapter 3

Kui Wu raised his thick eyebrows upside down, looking fierce, "What tonic?"

Zeng Langzhong pressed his fist to his mouth and coughed softly, "Cough, Brother Qing has a thin body." Zeng Langzhong turned his gaze from Kui Wubang's big waist and round grid, and then said: "Da Lang, your physique is thin. ...I reckon that Brother Qing may not be able to bear it, so he will take some tonics to endure the torment."

Kui Wu thought about it seriously, indeed, the little thing passed out before he even started on the wedding night.

"Catch, catch more, and make up for him."

"Okay." Mr. Zeng grabbed a bunch of large and small bags, and he was in a good mood seeing the medicine sold for a tael of silver. He also forgot to be afraid of the evil spirit Kui Wu, and his eyes were slit into smiles.

Kui Wu took the medicine, and suddenly said irrelevantly: "From now on, I will be called Kui Fulang."

ah?

As soon as Kui Wu stepped out of the hospital, all the half-dead patients who had just been in the hospital came up like bee chrysalis.

"Mr. Zeng, did you just go to see a doctor for that little husband from Shashen's family?"

"How is the person? Can he still live?"

"Did Shashen beat him? I heard that Kui Wu has a bit of a hobby in private. He likes to beat people and do things at the same time. Is it true?"

"..." All kinds of unheard-of questions came to Zeng Langzhong, but Zeng Langzhong was not annoyed, but his eyes were burning with gossip.

"Let me tell you, that little brother from the Qing family is miserable. When I went there, he was lying on the bed with a high fever. When I checked the pulse, the exposed wrist was covered with bruises, which was scary."

What Langzhong Zeng said was several times more exaggerated than what he saw. I don't know if he did it on purpose or subconsciously.

"Look at Kuiwu's large grid and think about Qingge's small body. Even normal intercourse can't handle it. Not to mention that Shashen has some special hobbies. You don't know that when I went, the little husband from the Kui family scared me." I dare not even say it, I keep looking at Shashen's face and explaining to me, it's really pitiful..."

Li Changfu, who was in the crowd, clenched his fists tightly, his eyes tearing open.

Qinghe took two doses of medicine. It is said that one dose is for treating high fever and the other is a tonic. Within half an hour, he fell into a drowsy sleep.

Wandering around Kui Wu's house, looking at the weak husband lying on the bed and the porridge in Li, thinking that Qinghe just ate the porridge and smelled like that, I felt a little uncomfortable, and wanted to make him something else He didn't know how to cook anything but porridge, so he went to Xiang's house at the end of the street.

"Is the sister-in-law of the Xiang family at home?" Kui Wu's big slap made the small wooden door tremble. The small wooden door half a person's height is enough for ordinary people, but when it comes to Kui Wu, it is like a pocket toy for a child.

"Yes." It turned out that there was a sound of pushing the door, and a woman in her early thirties came out wearing a square scarf. She saw Kui Wu standing outside the wooden door, so she breathed a sigh of relief, turned her head and whispered to the room, "It's Kui Dalang."

The little lady holding the wooden stick in the room secretly let out a sigh. She wanted to throw the wooden stick on the ground, but then she thought of something and held the wooden stick firmly in her hand.