Chapter 64

Qing He was pressed comfortably by Kui Wu. He has been busy day and night for the past few days, and his muscles are sore.

"But that's good too. Our milk powder doesn't need to spend our own money to promote it, and it will be spread to various places through the governor. This is more effective than our own efforts to promote it."

These big shots who received the milk powder ate it themselves, and found that this food was really a novelty, and it was not sold locally, so they naturally wanted to show it off and use it as a treat for guests or as a gift. Unintentional publicity with these big shots works better than a rose story. Maybe there will be milk powder legends in the imperial capital at that time.

Miss Kui got excited when she thought of this, and then burst the buns.

Qinghe couldn't help laughing, "Little sister, don't get excited, this is where we are, maybe our food can reach the mouth of the saint."

"Saints eat our food!" Little Sister Kui was no longer excited, but trembling.

"There is still hope. We are the fiefdom of King Kang Jing, and the prince will come back sooner or later. Even if he hasn't heard of it in the capital, he will know sooner or later when he returns to Dishui City. As long as he eats well, can he not think about the imperial capital?" saint in the

Little Sister Kui was already dumbfounded, with an expression of complete disbelief.

No matter how tired his body was, Qinghe was happy in his heart. He made a profit of 17 taels to 500 wen by selling Wushi milk powder. Among them, a thank-you fee was given to the prefect's mansion for purchasing the steward's usual money, and he made a net profit of more than nine taels of silver by removing the raw materials.

Kui Wu then happily said: "It's still early, I'll go to the Butcher Zhou to buy more meat, tomorrow is the Lantern Festival, although we can't celebrate it at home, but we have pots at the stall, we can cook something delicious."

Qing He was surprised and said: "Tomorrow is the Lantern Festival, I have forgotten it. Dalang, go to Zhou Butcher to buy more meat and send it to Auntie

One catty of mutton and two taels of pork. We buy twice what we eat at home. "

Shangyuan Festival is a festival of reunion, and it has been a very important festival throughout the ages. Although they can't rest for their livelihood, they can't lose money on food and drink. Especially his big man who doesn't like a meal without meat.

Qinghe thought about possible dishes for a while and said: "Da Lang, you buy mutton, and tomorrow at noon we will stir-fry the mutton, and then make braised pork and spicy tofu." Qinghe's spicy tofu will also be topped with a layer of meat Ding, strictly speaking, is not completely vegetarian. The Aoi family doesn't like to eat vegan either.

"By the way, I'll buy five more chickens. One will be delivered to Aniang, and the remaining four will be eaten by our family." Qinghe and Kui Xiaomei can each eat one, and Kui Wu can eat two by himself. "I'll marinate the chicken tonight and save it for tomorrow night, or I'm afraid there will be too many people to cook tomorrow night."

The curfew on the Lantern Festival will be postponed for an hour. Every household, rich or poor, will come out to set off lanterns, and temples in the city will also pray for blessings and sacrifices on this day. Don't worry, there will definitely be a lot of people there.

"I see." Kui Wu took the money, took the candy wrapped by Qinghe and left.

Little sister Kui is still making steamed buns, but at this moment, Qinghe thinks about a new food, and then thinks of the custom of the last days, eating Lantern Festival during Lantern Festival.