Chapter 116

The gentlemen suddenly became interested and approached one by one. Xiaohua knew that her eldest brother and husband had shipped it all the way back to sell it to them. She thoughtfully opened a jar for everyone to see, and each of them took a sip.

  This one mouthful hooked out the gluttons of those drunkards, and people immediately clamored to buy it.

  "As expected of the fine wine from the imperial capital, it's really delicious. It's actually made from the precious grapes. If you want to enjoy it, the people in the imperial city will enjoy it. Lady Kui, give me a liter of this wine first." At this time,

  Kui Xiaohua put the wine back on the car, and said with a smile: "My lord, I'm sorry, this wine can't be sold today. I can only sell it after I go back and discuss the price with the accountant at home." The drunkard said: "Your elder brother is here

  . How much money is sold in the imperial capital, but in our Dishui City, it is possible that you still want to be more expensive than the imperial capital?"

  Xiaohua laughed, "It's hard to say, after all, there are travel expenses, so you can't make a loss-making business. Think When milk powder was popular in our place, it was only 30 renminbi, but when it was transported thousands of miles to the imperial capital, the price was multiplied. This is not just travel expenses. If you think it's expensive, you can wait, maybe you will wait for me When the big brother-in-law comes back, it will be cheaper when we make wine in Dishui City."

  If the alcoholic can wait, is he still an alcoholic?

  Someone who didn't care about the money said: "It's a lot of money, give me a promotion now, sir, I don't care about the wine money of tens of pennies."

  Xiaohua insisted: "I want to drink wine, come early tomorrow, and the elder brother will bring these back. It's gone when it's too late."

  His face turned red with anger, but his eyes turned green.

  In private, Feng Tang sighed: "Xiaohua, you are becoming more and more astute as your brother-in-law."

  Like a fox, he hooked up a bunch of old people before doing business. After such a commotion, these drunkards, regardless of whether they originally planned to eat tomorrow or not, will come again. I'm afraid there will be a lot of people who come here admiringly.

  Sure enough, close to vermilion is red. Xiaohua used to be such an honest child, but Kui Fulang taught him to be so treacherous.

  The author has something to say: I briefly wrote about the tile houses of the Song Dynasty. When I checked the information and saw this place, I wanted to write about it. I wanted to let the children know that the prosperity and prosperity of the tile houses in the Song Dynasty were really not inferior to the current ones. All kinds of entertainment venues are particularly lively and interesting.

  During the heyday of the Tang and Song Dynasties, people's life was really carefree, and the night market was brightly lit. At that time, candles were lit, but it could be illuminated as if it were daytime. You can see how many candles there are. Such candles are lit at the same time, and there are very few fires in this windy spring, so the management must be in place.

  It is recorded in Tokyo Menghualu that there are buckets and the like under the street, dozens of steps away, and if there is a fire, take it out immediately to fight the fire, so as not to let the fire spread. Thinking about it, I feel that the ancients were so smart, smarter than we imagined. Maybe life is not as backward and joyless as we think.

  It seems that Midnight Dreams can be worn back to see the prosperity and prosperity of the Tang Dynasty, but I don't want to travel through it, absolutely can't, I don't know the five grains, and I don't have the ability of the protagonists in the novel. Let me wear it back, it's a must for those who travel through I don't even know how to make glass. In addition, this article mainly does not make glass. It feels like it has been written badly and cannot be read. I don't want to write what everyone has written. It will make the babies feel as if they are reading an article. So it is common for everyone, so I won't write it. Write something biased.