Chapter 85

For example, how to fry the skin of the fried buns will be crispy, and how to make the small ingredients that go with the fried buns. These Qinghes have no secrets about what kind of guests they should say when they meet them, and they have taught Li Kui and the Li family everything they should teach.

  The Li family also tried their best to learn, but doing business also depends on talent, and sometimes hard work can't make up for it.

  In any case, the exchange market that many people have been looking forward to has finally opened.

  The Hu people who came to Dishui City early in the morning lined up in a long line at the gate of the city, one after another, to be inspected by the city guards.

  In addition to the need for accident identity documents, all knives and daggers worn on the body must be removed.

  A barbarian yelled on his own strength: "Why should I take off my knife

  ? I use it for self-defense. Without it, what will you Yongqi people do if you rely on me as a foreigner and bully me?

  " Big, with a big beard, making noise like thunder. Many people in Dishui City still remember how these barbarians rode into the city on big horses with foreign knives and looted everywhere. For a while, many people were frightened, and some women even took their children to hide in a hurry, for fear that the barbarian would draw a knife and kill someone if he got angry.

  Some people persuaded the Yamen servants with an attitude of calming things down and saying: "If he wants to take it, you can let him take it, as long as you don't kill people." The barbarians were even more proud when they heard the words

  . There is no arrogance and arrogance.

  "Hurry up and give me back the knife!" The barbarian grabbed it directly.

  The yamen servant was not afraid, he pulled out his saber and said to the dozens of yamen servants following him, "Give it to me!"

  There was a sound of swishing, dozens of knives were pulled out, and they were instantly pressed against the necks of those Hu people. Many of the Hu people who came to Dishui City to do business behind them did not understand Yongqi's words, and they were immediately confused. And the Hu people who were waiting in line were a little scared, thinking that the Yongqi people turned back on their promises, and this was a trick to arrest them.

  Among them, the gentleman who can speak Hu language specially invited by the yamen got up at this time, explained the situation just now and the Hu people behind him, and said: "As long as you abide by our laws of Yongqi, we Yongqi will protect you .No matter what happens, as long as you come to our yamen, Lord Fu Yin will make decisions for you. You will never be bullied just because you are foreigners, but at the same time, you should not even try to give preferential treatment! " The Hu people behind looked at the

  front They left under the knife and said that they would contact their officials stationed in Yongqi to discuss punishment and compensation. Those Hu people were even more honest. Only at this time did the people of Yongqi realize what the successful peace talks meant.

  "Shopkeeper Hu is here, sit here, let Dalang accompany you for a drink, and I'll bake some skewers for you." Shopkeeper Hu has helped them a lot before, and this favor has always been owed. Since they moved here today, Qing He invited shopkeeper Hu to come over for a meal. It can be regarded as returning favors, and it can also drive business.

  People, always like to gather in crowded places.

  "Congratulations, congratulations, I wish Kui Dalang and Kui Fulang a lot of money every day!" Shopkeeper Hu smiled and said auspicious words.