Chapter 76

Kui Wu's eyes look like Qing He, as long as he really dares to nod his head, he will definitely have to learn his own "skills". Qinghe's body reacted instinctively, shaking his head frantically.

  Kui Wu snorted coldly, "Don't worry, nothing will happen, as long as our business reaches the imperial capital."

  "Does Da Lang know any great people?" Qing He asked.

  "A few years ago we fought against the Hu people. The Hu people often harassed the people. The city guards were incompetent. Seeing the Hu people was like a cat seeing a mouse. The capable people in the city formed their own teams to resist the Hu people. We He was also one of them."

  "Later, the team grew stronger, and the wealthy people in the city would pay us a high price for our protection. Later, when the prince came to the fiefdom, he used his soldiers like a god to repel the barbarians several times, and the people in the city were safe. This is also the case, the law and order in the city is stable, and the barbarians are honest, so the court cares about the forces formed by me and the people. King Kang Jing intends to suppress us. I can't just watch my brothers who followed me through life and death go to death, I can only do it for them Find another way out."

  "Heaven will not kill me, and at this time I really found a chance. In that battle, seeing the army led by the prince was about to be defeated, I led my brothers to sneak into the hinterland of the barbarians with a narrow escape. Burned their food and grass in the rear. It was also that battle that caused heavy losses to the Hu people, and King Kang Jing turned defeat into victory and established today's victory." The story

  Kui Wu told

  was not pleasant at all, and his tone was flat, and he didn't even tease Qing He when he usually did. His expression was rich, but Qinghe's heart twisted and hurt when he heard it.

  Kui Wu continued: "When we sneaked into the rear, many of our brothers died, and it was the lives of these dead brothers that changed the chance for the rest of us to survive. The prince promised us to report to the saint, saying that we bandits They were all wiped out by him, and he fabricated the fake bandit suppression process."

  "Many of my brothers were killed by the barbarians, and the hatred with the barbarians was irreconcilable, so many of them followed the prince and joined his army. "

  Qinghe asked: "Why didn't you join the army?"

  Da Lang of his family had such a team back then, so how could he be a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death.

  "The original founder died, so I took over. Fulang, I am the leader of this team. If I also join the army, then the people under me will listen to me or the prince. What if it's the other way around? "

  So anyone can join the army, except Kui Wu!

  "The people who followed me to run a business were formed later, and only one or two followed me before. More than a dozen people, the prince will not pay attention to them."

  Qing He suddenly said: "Da Lang, how old were you at that time?"

  Kui Wu was stunned for a moment, his eyes dodged, and he said: "At that time the city was in chaos. Very, everyone was drawn into the army at a very young age."

  Kui Wu would only be younger, he was born taller than others, he was eleven or twelve years old, and he was stronger than other people's fifteen or sixteen years old. One can imagine how young he was at that time. Kui Wu was so young that he didn't want to talk about it, for fear that his husband would cry if he did.