Chapter 190

"The sewing machine will be on sale on the 10th next month. I really want to see the magic of Kuifurou."

  "Ah?" Zhou Shilang was puzzled, "Brother, are you wrong, shouldn't it be the magic of sewing machines? You said It has become the miracle of Kui Fulang."

  Zhou Youqian slowly sipped herbal tea, "Even if the sewing machine is miraculous, the person who invented it is miraculous!"

  Zhou Shilang was even more confused, "Ah, aren't those things all Kui Wu Is it recorded in a book from the Western Regions? Why did Kui Fulang invent it?"

  Zhou Youqian looked at Zhou Shilang like he was looking at an idiot.

  "I think that Kui Wu couldn't marry a daughter-in-law back then, and it took a lot of effort to talk about a daughter-in-law. If he had these things, why didn't he take them out earlier, and just do anything to make him. To put it bluntly, if he had the things he is today Given his worth, does Kuifulang still get Qinghe's turn?" "

  As for Kuiwu, he didn't take it seriously after getting the book, and if he focused on talking about his daughter-in-law, he would deceive you brainless people. Let's go!"

  Zhou Shilang, who was suddenly personally attacked: "..."

  The author has something to say: Thank you for casting Overlord for me during 2020-06-03 23:14:16~2020-06-06 22:28:33 Tickets or little angels of irrigation nutrient solution~

  Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: Qiuqiu, 1 bottle of reindeer deer;

  thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 100 Popularity (1 / 2)

  Bookmark

  "Kui Jiaxin has developed a machine that can sew clothes. The stitches of the sewed clothes are dense and good. I don't know how many times faster than manual work." "It's so amazing

  , The machine can even sew clothes."

  In the tabloids or heard about the sewing machine newly developed by the Kui family, everyone is very interested and wants to see this magical machine with their own eyes.

  On the day when Aoi's sewing shop opened, it was once again filled with crowds of people, and the shop would definitely not be able to accommodate all of them. Qinghe could only ask people to move out the sewing machines, one was displayed outside, and the other was put in the shop for the appreciation of Kui's VIP customers.

  Demonstration does not mean taking out the sewing machine and putting it there for everyone to watch around. There will also be sewing girls sitting in front of the sewing machine and working.

  This not only tests the skills of these female workers, but also their psychological quality. In order to train the psychological quality of the female workers and prevent them from panicking too much in front of others, Qinghe trained them early on.

  Half a month ago, there were groups of workers in the workshop watching the female workers at work. After half a month, it was still very effective. These female workers are no longer as afraid of the crowd as they were at the beginning, but today's scene is bigger than what they have experienced before, and the female workers are still somewhat apprehensive.

  But thinking about Qinghe promised them that if they performed well and made no mistakes in operation, they would reward them with fifty cents each regardless of whether they could sell the machine. With the bonus of ten coins, I feel full of energy, and my nervousness seems to be reduced a lot.