Chapter 59

Hu Dazhi was a little distressed. Although his family was doing well, he was still a bit reluctant to spend 30 yuan for breakfast.

  Qinghe saw it, and said, "You can also drink a bowl of hot milk powder. A bowl of hot milk powder costs only three Wen. The hot one is no worse than haggis soup." "Hot milk powder?"

  Hu Dazhi was stunned.

  Qinghe took out a small wooden barrel, and saw a small scoop inside the small wooden barrel, and underneath it was something similar to flour with a yellowish white color. But Hu Dazhi knew it was definitely not flour, because he smelled a strong milky smell.

  Hu Dazhi somewhat understood what the milk powder meant.

  Qinghe said again: "If you want to take it away, five cents can fill your water bladder."

  If it is something new, Hu Dazhi is very willing, he said: "Give me a plate of mutton Then fill my water bag with this hot milk powder."

  The author has something to say: Thanks for providing I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

  Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 36439759, lucky treasure (≧^.^≦) meow~, 24970449 10 bottles; ★Qingyue☆Linger 3 bottles; 2 bottles of Zanthoxylum bungeanum;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 36 Milk Powder

  "Okay!" Qinghe responded loudly.

  But everyone who does business is more or less superstitious, especially the first business that opens the door must be done well.

  The decoction buns were made last night. They are not big, about the size of a baby's fist, and there are seven on a plate.

  Put the oil in the iron pan, put the steamed buns in when the oil is 60% hot, don't rush the fire, keep the fire low, and fry slowly until both sides of the steamed stuffed buns are golden and shiny, with an oily luster, then you can pour in the water and cover. Just a little rest or so.

  The pot was full of Qinghe frying, and he and Kui Wu rushed out of the stall without eating. This is the way of doing business, you have to find time to eat.

  "Da Lang, bring a small pot here." This small pot was bought by Qing He, just thinking that the small plates for Kui Wu's cooking and business in the future may not be enough, so why don't you just bring a small pot .

  Qinghe first scooped out the seven fried buns for the guests, put them into a thick porcelain plate and asked: "Guan Ye, how do you adjust the small ingredients?" "

  Small ingredients, what is that?" Big, the Qinghe fried buns are fried, and the whole warm shed is full of meaty aroma. This is because Hu Dazhi is an official, and he usually has this layer of official uniform to follow, so he doesn't have to worry about eating and drinking. This is how he can withstand the temptation and not lose his composure on the spot and smell it on the pot. But even so, Hu Dazhi secretly swallowed a big mouthful of saliva.

  Qing He pretended not to see Hu Dazhi's active Adam's apple, pointed to the seasonings in several small porcelain beside the pot and said: "These are soy sauce, vinegar, garlic sauce, cornel oil and sesame oil, and the one next to it is pepper. It depends on how you like to eat it. If I recommend it, it is soy sauce, vinegar and garlic sauce mixed together, and a drop of sesame oil is missing at the end. If you like spicy food, you can add a little dogwood oil." Yong Qichao didn't have chili, but