Chapter 82

The maid pointed to one of the bowls, and Longyan took a small bite first, and white cream flowed out.

Longyan's eyes widened, "This is butter, it's like one filling in the puff, but it has two flavors. But it's equally delicious!"

Liu Langjun said: "Really, then I will try it too."

After finishing speaking, he ate half of Longyan's Fuyuanzi.

At the Kui's stall, in recent days, the snails soaked in butter and the puffs have been sold out, and there are often not enough to sell. Another customer came to roll call and asked for these two snacks.

Qing He could only apologize and said: "I'm sorry, today's ingredients are all sold out, we can only have them tomorrow."

The guest pointed to the last two plates on the table.

"That's for my Dalang. He likes to eat two kinds of dim sum very much. Every day I will leave two plates for him."

The guest said: "Your store is really strange. You don't make money. It's money.

Earn too much!"

Just as he was talking, Kui Wu came from outside and called out, "Fu Lang."

Qing He immediately looked over with a smile on her face, and the guest immediately slipped away.

"Da Lang, you scare away all the guests." He said so, but his tone was not at all blaming. "Go in and have some snacks, I specially reserved them for you."

Hearing the word "special purpose", Kui Wu was immediately satisfied.

How could his husband be so obsessed with him, even if he is not willing to do business, he still has to keep it for him. There is really no way, it's all because he is too charming and always convinces his husband.

Qing He didn't know, but because of this incident, Kui Wu had already filled his mind with a story about life and death.

Now that they are free, they just took time to have lunch, Qing He said: "Da Zhuang, be honest, you don't have to come over at the stall tomorrow, go back to collect the milk, I will trouble you during this time."

"It's okay, it's okay, everything should be done, and besides, we still have the money, and we eat and drink well." This is not polite, there is nothing to say about the food of the Kui family. Just today at noon, seven dishes, four meat dishes. The most important thing is to have enough food and keep full. They can't eat enough at home, but here they can eat openly.

"Brother, brother-in-law." Ning Chengcheng said suddenly: "I see that the family has used a lot of eggs recently, why don't I collect eggs in the future."

Ning Chengcheng asked very carefully, he was afraid that Kui Wu and Qing He would think too much. Originally, the job of collecting milk was to take care of them, so now it would be a bit of an overreach to ask for it.

"Yes, the price will still be the price we charge now. As for how much you can charge yourself, we don't care."

"Thank you big brother, brother-in-law." Ning Chengcheng thanked him happily.

Chu Dazhuang looked enviously at the side. He also didn't want to take milk with Kui Erlang and Kui Sanlang. It's not that there was any unpleasantness.

However, the income from milk collection is high. Now most of the Kui family's profit comes from milk, so that there are more sheep raising families in the countryside. After all, not only mutton is valuable now, but goat milk is also valuable.

There are many brothers in Chu Dazhuang's family, and there is only one elder sister who is already married, so the boy is worthless. Now he has three older brothers waiting to talk about marriage, and he is also old, and he needs money everywhere.