Chapter 194

When they left, Fat Wu's mother was already in her seventies, and she couldn't support herself, so how could she take care of Fat Wu's family. Could it be that he forced his other sons to adopt his brother's family?

  These fat fives understand. He knows that life at home was hard at that time. He was disabled and couldn't even find a place to work. He was half disabled and dragged down. His brothers were all married and had their own daughter-in-law. And children, where can they raise their big family. Besides, when he was leaving, his brothers in the family still contributed to his travel expenses, so he didn't hate them.

  After the business stabilized, after searching for a day, Fat Five returned to his hometown in a bullock cart with money and bags of things.

  There are very few outsiders in their village, and each household has only a few relatives who often come and go, and the neighbors all know each other. All of a sudden, a richly dressed gentleman came into the village with a cart full of rice, flour, and oil. These villagers were all curious about whose rich relative this was.

  Until a distant relative who watched Fat Wu grow up recognized him, and asked in surprise: "Are you Fat Five?"

  Fat Wu nodded with a smile, "It's me, Uncle Liu, how is your health recently?"

  Uncle Liu I didn't bother to answer Fat Five's greeting, but continued to say in surprise: "The one in your car is your wife, why are you younger than when you left? Fat Five, what have you been doing all these years? Didn't you say you went to work far away? Why does it look like you got rich?"

  "It's not so much about getting rich, it's just that I have a good master's family, and life is easier. I recently worked as a shopkeeper in the Kui's grocery store in the city."

  Yong Qi still doesn't know about the Kui family. Yes, even if I can't afford the things from the Aoi family, I haven't heard of them. No teahouse can attract customers now, not to mention the stories in a few tabloids, and the tabloid itself was founded by the Kui family, and there are various advertisements for the Kui family on it.

  What's more, the Aoi family's milk tablets, milk powder, ice cream, wine, wine, clam oil, toilet water, and sewing machines that can't be bought recently.

  The Kui family is a legendary nobleman, they have never seen it before, and Fat Wu actually works as the shopkeeper in the Kui family's shop.

  Uncle Liu sighed, "Fat Wu, you are really developed."

  A villager had already rushed to Fat Wu's house to report the letter, and the man ran so fast that he couldn't breathe when he arrived at Fat Wu's house. That is not clear.

  "Fat, Fat Five is back..."

  "What, Fifth Brother is back!" Fat Five's brothers exclaimed.

  It must be happy that my brother is still there, but after the happiness, there is more sorrow. They know what their brothers are like. Fat Five has a physical disability, so how could he get along well outside. People who are in good health can't look good, let alone people with disabilities.

  "What should we do now? There will be several more mouths in the family, and I don't know if the fifth brother has a new child!"

  The family suddenly became sad, and the old mother who had just heard that Fat Five came back was also full of sadness at the moment. .

  The old lady stood up tremblingly, and got into the back room. Someone outside shouted loudly, "Fat Five is back."

  Then a bullock cart appeared in front of his house, and a man in a cotton coat jumped out of the cart, but it was the man behind the man who caught the family's attention the most. A cart of grain.