Chapter 38

The small curtain of the window in the sedan chair was raised slightly, and the light sneaked in, falling on the corner of Miss Gu's slightly raised mouth.

The maidservant outside the sedan chair saw the smugness and ridicule at the corners of her wife's mouth, and then heard her say: "Look, all men eat this, even a romantic person like Zhang Sanlang is not immune. But with a few soft words, he directly Passed over mother and sister, and gave me the bouquet of sugar roses. Just wait and see, when he returns home, he will be very upset."

Thinking of Zhang Xiaoniang's ugly face when she threw the car curtain in her heart, Miss Gu couldn't stop the color from the corners of her mouth and brows.

Zhang's mansion was as expected by Miss Gu. Miss Zhang almost toppled the roof of the house. Even Mrs. Zhang was not satisfied with her son's behavior this time.

Mrs. Zhang held the teacup, and reprimanded her son who was sitting next to her with a calm expression: "Don't say your sister is angry about this, I feel chilled when I hear it. Your sister and your mother are siblings, and usually don't care about anything good." You, thinking of you. The only thing she has been talking about for half a month is this sugar rose. You, as a brother, don't say that it is difficult to find it for her. If you have it, you can hide it if you like it, but you passed her and gave it to an outsider directly. , Is it slapping her in the face, or slapping me in the face."

As early as when his sister was angry, he woke up from his dizziness and knew that what he did was wrong. He smiled bitterly and said, "But I've already said it, and I can't take it back."

Miss Zhang looked upset, Zhang Sanlang hurriedly changed his words: "Someone owes me a favor for the sugar rose. Maybe I can still get the sugar rose. I'll go right away."

Madam Zhang snorted.

After Mr. Zhang Sanlang left, Mrs. Zhang stepped forward and threw herself into Mrs. Zhang's arms, "Aniang, look at Sange's appearance, he hasn't married Mrs. Gu yet, so he only cares about her in his heart." If we really get married and we girls are not completely forgotten by her seductiveness, then we will have a conflict with that seductive son, and third brother will still be able to face us?"

Mrs. Zhang looked gloomy, apparently listening to her daughter's words. "You should find someone else for your third brother's marriage. The three daughters of the Gu family are too flirtatious, and they are really not a good match."

Over there, Miss Gu got the sugar rose as she wished, and put it in a vase to enjoy it. She felt that her means were superb, and she was secretly proud. But she didn't know that because of the Sugar Rose, which was only one tael of silver, she lost the good marriage between Zhang Mansion and her.

Qing He heard the door knock, and when he went out of the house, he saw a man in fine clothes and four or five strong men knocking on the wooden door of his house.

For a small family like theirs, the outside wall yard is made of fences, and the gate is made of wood, so standing in the yard can clearly see the people coming outside.

Qinghe's heart was awe-inspiring, the family had just made some money, so he couldn't help being unguarded, grabbed the wooden stick behind the door and hid it behind him, he couldn't help but secretly annoyed that his family was not at home at this time.

"Who is it?" Qing He dared to ask, "What's the matter?"

Zhang Sanlang said: "Don't be afraid, Kui Fulang. I'm a friend of your family's Kui Dalang. I helped out with the promotion of sugar roses before. I'm Zhang Sanlang from the Zhang family. I came here today to buy some sugar roses."

Qing He knew about Zhang Sanlang. Although Kui Wu asked for help, this person had told him about it, and he kept these favors in his heart. Quickly hide the stick and open the gate.