Chapter 57

Carpenter Feng asked in bewilderment, "Why don't you let the booth out if you can't make a big shed? What is the necessary relationship between the two?"

Carpenter Feng's pure and innocent expression suddenly made Qing He feel a little hot, so he was embarrassed to say it. He cleared his throat and put it in a more euphemistic way.

"I'm weak. It's cold in winter. I can't stand selling goods outside for a day."

Carpenter Feng blurted out: "It turns out that Kui Dalang is distressed."

Although it is the truth, but if people say it so bluntly, why does Qing He feel that his face is on fire.

Craftsman Feng still muttered reluctantly: "People in this city say that Mr. Kui's family is so vicious, like a god of evil, who would have thought that being married would be such a pain for his husband. I wish I could be so cold. Hold it in your arms."

This is becoming more and more outrageous, Qing He said: "Master Feng!"

Craftsman Feng glanced at Kui Wu, "Forget it, for the sake of Kui Dalang's love for her husband, I'll take you to meet someone, maybe he can help."

Feng Dalang said: "Father is talking about the uncle, since the accident with the uncle's mother, didn't the uncle profess his craft and vowed never to touch this line of work?"

Craftsman Feng sighed heavily, and said to Qinghe: "I agree to help you ask for the sake of Kui Dalang's love for you. Otherwise, I wouldn't even ask about this matter."

Qing He asked: "I don't know what happened to Uncle Feng, your uncle?"

Craftsman Feng said solemnly: "Our master took in a total of seven apprentices. Later, when the master was gone, our seven senior brothers went their separate ways. My senior brother went to the capital. He is very smart and good at designing various mechanisms. Moreover, he is literate and eager to learn, and even violated our master's last instruction before he died, and secretly studied Lubanshu. How could Lubanshu be?

It's something ordinary people can learn, but the brothers don't listen to advice and insist on practicing. Because of his talent and intelligence, Lu Banshu really made his brother figure out some tricks, which also allowed him to go a step further in the organization. "

Having said that, Carpenter Feng has no pride on his face, only sadness.

"As a result, he became more and more famous in the capital, enjoying fame both inside and outside. Many gentry and nobles invited him to secretly design the darkroom of the mechanism at home. The mechanism darkroom made by the brother is very delicate and secret. If you don't know the mechanism in advance, then you can dig three feet into the ground. It's useless, and in the end, it's likely to die because of touching the mechanism, or destroy a large number of treasures of the owner, and finally return to ashes and return to dust."

"Brother was invited by a nobleman to help design the tomb when he was the most famous. At that time, he thought that the nobleman was an ordinary rich man. After he participated in the design and knew the specifications of the tomb, he was shocked. That person is by no means an ordinary person. It was also at this time that he had an ominous premonition in his heart, and he acted ignorant in the open, but secretly found someone to transfer his wife to another place. At that time, his sister-in-law already had Three months pregnant."

"Although the senior brother's actions were secretive, even though he was careful when he escaped with his senior sister-in-law, he was discovered by the person who was sent to monitor him. The senior brother's first child just disappeared, and the doctor said that whether the senior sister-in-law can get pregnant in the future depends on God's will."