Chapter 137

Kuiwu and Qinghe were busy thanking each other, and King Kang Jing was eager to dedicate the two things to the saint, so he asked them to retreat first.

  Walking out of the flower hall, Qinghe was stabbed like a thorn. Looking back, it was Yaoji standing far away, unable to see his expression clearly, seeing him turning back, she bowed slightly.

  After leaving the gate of the palace, suddenly the cold wind blows, and he was startled to sweat.

  Qinghe couldn't help but rejoiced and said: "Fortunately, in Dishui City, we didn't make a fool of ourselves, otherwise we don't know how many problems will arise along the way?"

  Kui Wu reassured: "It's okay. No matter how favored Cao Lei is, he can't surpass the prince. Besides,

  now he is in the light and we are in the dark, just wait for the lord to wear off Cao Lei's favor with the sage a little bit, that is when he falls into the clouds and the Cao family is destroyed." The two walked slowly along the street

  , Kui Wu was afraid that Qinghe would be overthinking, so he deliberately took him to walk around the bustling market.

  But after walking dozens of steps, he saw a newly opened shop full of people, Kui Wu took Qing He there in order to let Qing He not think about Cao's affairs and relax his mind.

  When I walked in, I saw that the big plaque hanging on the door of the newly opened shop said Cao's Milk Shop.

  The words Cao and Nai are too sensitive, and Qinghe subconsciously felt bad, grabbed a passerby who had just squeezed out and asked: "I don't know what kind of food this Cao's milk shop sells? It's the first time I've heard of it." It's a novelty to say this name."

  The man said: "Don't you know the milk powder that Kui's restaurant sells?"

  Qing He said: "I know that, but what does it have to do with this Cao's milk shop? The

  man said: "The Cao family can also make milk powder and milk tablets now, and it is nine cents cheaper per liter than the Kui family. Otherwise, why do you think everyone would buy it like a robbery? The weather is getting colder every day. It's time to drink milk powder. Kui's milk powder is too expensive, we ordinary people can't afford it, so it's better to eat Cao's."

  Qing He's face changed instantly, and Kui Wu's face also turned cold.

  At this moment, there was a commotion in the crowd, and then a person was seen walking out of the way the crowd gave way. But it was Cao Zhi.

  Cao Zhi was talking to the people beside him, when he raised his head inadvertently, he saw Qing He and Kui Wu, their six eyes met, sparks flew everywhere.

  Cao Zhi sneered. He secretly said in his heart: "You Kui family is not benevolent, so don't blame me for being unrighteous!"

  This is because he still hates the Kui family for refusing to sell wine to his restaurant.

  Qinghe and Kuiwu returned to the house with ugly faces, and Qinghe immediately wrote a letter to Kui Xiaohua in Di Shuicheng, asking her to find a way to find out whether anyone in the family had leaked the formula of milk powder. If so, they will be punished severely.

  On this end, he and Kui Wu personally went to the workshop to check.

  The author has something to say: According to "Mengxi Bi Tan", Bi Sheng once invented mud and invented the use of mud to make movable type.

  However, his invention was not valued by the rulers and society at that time, and movable type printing was still not promoted. But the movable type printing technology he invented has been passed down.