Chapter 106

The more he thought about it, the more Cao Zhi couldn't help being complacent, and his face was still eager, "It's all fate, our Cao family's hometown is in Dishui City, and the Cao's restaurant in the city is ours. ."

Qinghe smiled and said: "Oh, that's right, it's a pity that I haven't eaten there. If I have a chance in the future, I will definitely visit." Qinghe bit the last few words heavily, and Cao Zhi thought he was paying attention , I can't help being even more proud.

However, Zhou Youqian seemed to be able to taste some other meanings in Qinghe's gentle eyebrows, and he didn't dare to continue to be lively.

"Okay, let's all sit down and chat while eating." Zhou Youqian sat at the top, and Kuiwu Qinghe and others sat down and ate separately.

Zhou Youqian worked hard this week, and vowed not to show timidity in front of Qinghe Kuiwu, so all the dishes served at Zhou's restaurant were top-notch, and one of the dishes was abalone

And puffer fish meat is extremely rare.

Seeing that Kui Wu ate a lot, Zhou Youqian was quite proud, thinking that his food was delicious, but he didn't know that Kui Wu had a big appetite and could eat anything.

"It's as long as Kui Lang-jun likes it. I've always known Kui Fu-lang's good craftsmanship. I'm afraid that you're used to delicacies and won't be able to eat my simple food."

Everyone lowered their heads to look at the food on their food table. Don't look at it, it's not less than a hundred taels of silver. I don't know if the Kui family could see it or not, anyway, I didn't see anything special on their faces. Everyone just thought that they didn't know the price of Zhou's restaurant, otherwise they wouldn't eat so calmly, especially Kui Wu, which is no different from eating a street stall.

It's a pity that Zhou Youqian's show off was a wink for the blind.

Sure enough, Kui Wu put down his food and said earnestly: "It's still good. Generally speaking, it's not bad, but it's a little worse than my husband's skill. But it's enough for business."

The smile on Zhou Youqian's face froze for a moment, "Hehe..."

"Come on, let's get out and serve the fruit."

The guys outside the door filed in, two by two, one took away the leftovers after eating, and the other brought a fruit plate.

This fruit plate is not a plate commonly used at home, but a fruit plate with various shapes and exquisite carvings.

The fruit plate on Qinghe's table is a fiery tree silver flower carved from wood, with each branch branching out, holding a small plate the size of a baby's palm on it. The fruits of various colors inside are all cut into small pieces. The fruits on the plates of each tree are different, but the top plate is full of grapes.

At the beginning, Qing He was still wondering why the lychees were placed in the fruit plate under the grapes instead of on the starter plate. After all, the story of "a concubine who rides the world of mortals laughs, but no one knows it's litchi" has been widely circulated, and even he grew up listening to it. It can be seen that lychees are precious, but they ranked second.

Could it be that these grapes are more expensive than lychees?

"Shopkeeper Wu, how do the grapes in my restaurant compare with those sold in yours?"

Shopkeeper Wu smiled and said, "It's not the same."

Zhou Youqian laughed loudly, "It's only today that you and I can comment on it again and don't take it seriously. If it was in the previous dynasty, we wouldn't be able to eat it even if we wanted to."