Chapter 54

Some people know small vendors who also buy imitation candies, and they are relatives. Now they quickly tell their relatives not to do business. Tell him to find out, lest he be sent to prison.

  There are also timid ones who simply dare not do this business after listening to the rumors.

  In fact, the truth is really not the case. The recipe for this candy was not stolen by Li Qiushi, it was he who accidentally discovered the goods brought in by the Kui family, and then thought of it himself. The things he came up with are not fake or shoddy, and he didn't have the words "Made by Kui's" printed on his candies.

  The reason why the officials arrested him was because he gave Li Xin money and asked Li Xin to help him buy things into the governor's house, which constituted bribery. However, with little money, it has not yet been achieved, and it has not caused any bad effects. It would be fine if it happened in another mansion, but unfortunately he was in the hands of Fu Yin's wife, and Fu Yin's wife suspected that he was shoddy, fearing that he would spoil Xiao Langjun and herself. Only five boards were hit, and a fine of 100 Wen was fined as punishment.

  Originally, Li Qiushi and his wife simply thought that these were coincidences, but they didn't panic until they set up a stall the next day and heard the discussions and speculations from the people around them.

  Yes, how can there be such a coincidence in this world. Even if there was, why would the person in the official post say such things to Kui Dalang? This is clearly a beating and a warning. This Kui family must have a relationship with the governor's residence. The more I thought about it, the more frightened I became. In the end, Li Qiushi and his wife didn't dare to stay in front of Mrs. Kuiwu for a moment, they cleaned up the stall and slipped away like rats.

  This is indeed a huge net arranged by Kui Wu and Qing He, and everything has been calculated. Even if Li Qiushi didn't cut corners when making candy, Kui Wu also devised other ways to draw it out. Anyway, no matter what, Li Qiushi couldn't escape. Even the Kui family's manufacturing that Hongxiu mentioned is unique, and the action will only start when the governor's mansion has finished eating and replaces them with words. Except for Hongxiu and the purchasing manager, no one else knew about it.

  "This is the best way to deal with this kind of person." Kui Wu smiled and handed Qing He the warm haggis soup he just bought, "It's cold, drink a bowl to warm up."

  Qing He drank two sips of haggis soup, and felt his whole body warmed up, "Dalang, drink it too, to warm up your body." Kui Wu

  waved his big hand, "I'm in good health, no need, drink it while it's hot."

  Qing He He Buyi, with a pair of peach blossom eyes raised slightly, stared at Kui Wu with anger and strangeness, and said in his mouth: "Do you want to eat?

  " Well, my heart is itching, I just want to pull him into my arms and love him well.

  Dizzy, he drank the haggis soup, almost drinking it to the bottom before suddenly regaining his senses.

  Kui Wu stared fiercely, "You actually used a beauty trick on me!"

  Qing He smiled and asked

  : "Then have you been tricked?"

  Kui Wu looked down at the haggis soup with only one mouthful left, and said angrily: " What do you say?"

  Isn't that obvious?

  "I'm defeated!" Qinghe is like a cunning little fox, with beautiful peach blossom eyes shining brightly and brightly.