Chapter 21

Only then did Qinghe greet with a smile, "Master Hu."

Shopkeeper Hu's smiling eyes became even smaller.

Kui Wu blocked Qing He indiscriminately, "I'm here today to discuss something with Shopkeeper Hu."

"What's the matter, Da Lang is free to speak up, we are old friends, why be so polite."

"My husband made some candies and sold them. I want to borrow the land in front of your door."

Shopkeeper Hu said at the time: "What's the big deal for me? I can't afford to discuss such a small matter. You can come here to set up a stall."

Shopkeeper Hu didn't care what Kui Wu said about selling sugar. Around the end of the year, many ordinary people would make something at home and sell it. This will be sold until the Chinese New Year and can earn one or two hundred yuan.

After thanking Kui Wu, he brought Qing He out and set up a stall at the entrance of Hu Xing. In fact, it is a stall, just a small basket, open the small basket, and the candies of various colors lie quietly on a clean wooden tray. Put the tray on the small basket, and the candies of various colors are reflected in the sun, shining with colorful glass colors.

The things they were selling looked good, and it was just in time, which soon attracted a few passers-by to stop.

"Brother, how do you sell this thing?" The customer subconsciously ignored Kui Wu and asked Qinghe directly.

Qing He laughed and said, "Thirty-two coins a catty, forty coins in front of the white sugar, and forty-three coins in the back."

The little lady looked at the various candies and fell in love with them. She bent over and looked at them in surprise.

"Why is the white one so much more expensive than other colors? It doesn't look good."

Qing He said: "Because these two flavors are lychee and longan flavors."

"Litchi." The little lady exclaimed, "No wonder."

At this moment, an old woman led a six-year-old fat baby past. Children's eyes are sharp, and they are attracted by the bright and beautiful candies at a glance.

"Grandma, I want candy." The little boy broke free from the old woman's hands and ran over. He squatted in front of Qing He's small basket, staring at it with greedy eyes, and almost drooled from his slightly opened mouth.

The old woman tightened her purse and walked over reluctantly.

"How to sell it?"

Qing He repeated it again.

The old woman said casually: "It's so expensive!"

"White sugar costs thirty yuan a catty, but the sugar cubes I made are thirty-two yuan a catty, which is not expensive."

The little boy drooled, "Grandma, I want to eat."

"It's something to deceive children." The old woman pouted and muttered softly. "Okay, give me a few dollars."

Said it was a few yuan but only gave one penny.

Qinghe was confiscated, but the child didn't understand. He thought that if Grandma gave the money, he would naturally be able to take it, so he quickly grabbed a handful of brightly colored candies in his hand, and quickly stuffed them into his mouth.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-02-28 12:28:31~2020-02-29 14:49:16~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 6 bottles of men; 3 bottles of biscuits dropped; 2 bottles of shrimp for goats; Zheng Qiudong;