Chapter 31

Qinghe and Kuiwu looked at each other, and they both saw surprises in each other's eyes. They thought they couldn't find it today and had to find another way.

"Let's find a place to talk." Qing He said.

"Can."

Qinghe chose a teahouse, where you can sit freely with a pot of rough tea for ten renminbi.

"Mr. Liu, we need a few short stories about gifted scholars, beautiful ladies, and romance. The content is whatever you want, as long as it attracts people. There is only one thing, sugar roses must be mentioned, and in this story, sugar roses must play an absolute and indispensable role. little effect."

Liu Shu thought quickly, "What is Sugar Rose?"

"I brought it." Qinghe took out the carved sugar rose from the small basket and showed it to Liu Shu.

Liu Shu was surprised and said: "It's so beautiful, it smells like sweet, it's carved from sugar, no wonder it's called Sugar Rose."

"We will ask the storyteller to tell the stories you wrote in teahouses and other places. I hope you don't mind." Qing He asked again: "Mr. Can you paint? I also want to insert two paintings in the storybook."

In Qing He's memory, scholars at this time paid attention to the six arts of a gentleman, playing piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. Therefore, many scholars can write and draw, even if they are not everyone, they are not bad.

"Danqing is fine, I can draw it together." Liu Shu quickly said, "Since the two gentlemen asked me to write it, then this story belongs to the two gentlemen. You can do whatever you want with it."

"I don't know how to calculate the price?" Liu Shu showed a bit of embarrassment on his face, "To be honest, my mother has been ill for a long time, and she needs money to treat her illness and save her life."

Qing He thought for a while and said, "I will pay for the five stories."

Liu Shu usually spends most of his time on reading, and only occasionally writes in his spare time, so he is not well-known. It was a pleasant surprise to get this price.

"I don't know when the two gentlemen will want it?"

"The sooner the better, but we must ensure the quality and quantity. If it is written indiscriminately and the donkey's head is not right, we will not want it."

"Don't worry about this, since I promised the two gentlemen, I will definitely satisfy the two gentlemen. But, please see, the two gentlemen, can you pay the money first." Liu Shu's face turned purple when he said this, But he really can't help it, his mother's illness urgently needs silver treatment.

Qing He only thought for a while before agreeing. Although not all scholars are people of high moral character, but it is easy to handle, after all, if the reputation is bad, the official career will be completely ruined. The most important thing is that although the money is too much for Qinghe, it will not hurt the muscles and bones, but it may save a life.

When Qing He gave him the money, he asked Liu Shu to write a receipt.

"Thank you, thank you." Liu Shu dropped his thanks.

"Aniang, I'm back." A small thatched hut in Chengxiao was pushed away, and Liu Shu hurried into the hut with a doctor. "Aniang, I invited the doctor back for you."

Mother Liu poked her head out from the bed slightly, and just as she was about to speak, she coughed for a while, before panting for a while, she said, "This is an old problem of mine, please hire a doctor, if you have that money, why don't you just pick it up and read it for you. Next year you will be It's time to end, there are plenty of places to use money."