Chapter 49

Seeing that all the goods were swept away by the Qing family, Little Sister Kui almost cried.

"Brother, I've lost everything. What should I do? What else can I sell?" She couldn't collect milk from door to door like the second and third brothers, so she could only help her brother and the others sell their goods. Now But there is no stock for her to sell, so she is not needed.

"It's okay, I'll let your brother-in-law go to the fruit shop to talk about it later. They are bringing in some candied sugar. Let's make some now. You are selling them."

Only then did Little Sister Kui laugh through tears.

Miss Kui is actually very likable. She is usually careless, but she knows how to advance and retreat, and is diligent. When working with Qinghe, he not only helps with business matters, but also works at home, which is always quick and easy. There is only one thing, that is, inheriting the edible gene of the Kui family, a little lady can eat and drink better than her husband.

After all, she is Da Lang's biological sister. After getting along with her for several months, Qinghe has already treated her as her own sister.

He coaxed little sister Kui and said, "Let's be shopkeepers at home, and let them be errands outside."

Little Sister Kui wiped her nose vigorously with a sweat towel, making the tip of her nose red. After knowing that there was work to do, she was not in a hurry, took her purse, which contained snacks such as candy cubes and milk tablets, and began to eat one by one with a big heart.

Qinghe looked at Miss Kui's increasingly burly body, with anxiety flashing in her eyes, how could she marry in the future after eating like this? Why!

"Fulang, what are you thinking about?" Kui Wu came back from the fruit shop, and just as he put away the goods and entered the house, he saw Qinghe Zhiyao staring at the window in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Think about business matters."

Kui Wu turned around and took a piece of Qinghe sausage for him to make as a snack. He put it on the brazier and roasted it. After the cold sausage was hot, he broke off a piece and gave it to Little Sister Kui, and brought it to Qinghe's mouth. Qinghe pretended not to see the joyful and savage eating of little sister Kui when she saw the sausage, closed her eyes and bit her mouth. In a good mood, Kui Wu ate the sausage that Qinghe had bitten.

Qinghe was stimulated by the Li family's efforts to make money. He thought that he was the biggest money fan and couldn't be left behind. He had a deep self-reflection about the relaxation of the past few days, and then thought of something.

"Dalang, our family's business is still too simple and unremarkable and easy to imitate. Not to mention anything else, hard candy has already been figured out, so the imitation of sugar roses is not far away. The difference is time. As long as you work hard, it will be fine. The skilled craftsman can carve sugar roses in three to five months, and our most profitable business will be gone by then. The fudge is also not able to withstand scrutiny, and it will be penetrated sooner or later. Only one milk tablet is left, which may need some time."

Kui Wu had already eaten the sausage, so he poured a bowl of hot water to drink it, and asked, "Do you have a new idea?"

Qing He laughed heartily, his Da Lang always understood him.

"Well, I have a new idea." Qinghe said, "I want to make milk beans. Milk beans are the same as milk chips, they are snacks suitable for children, and they have high nutritional value."

Kui Wu took out Shaqima again, shared pieces of Kui Xiaomei, and continued to eat, "Then do it."

Qinghe moved her eyes away from Miss Kui's strong body, trying to ignore her physique, but for some reason, her voice trembled when she spoke, "Da Lang, do you know where I can buy an oven? "