Chapter 90

This time she slept soundly and got up late, Xiaohua woke up and hurriedly straightened her clothes and ran to the stall.

  "Brother, I'm late." Xiao Hua panted.

  "It's okay, I can understand." Qinghe replied while teaching Wei Qingping to grill skewers.

  Wei Qingping is the apprentice recruited this time. He was also a cook, but only a small cook. Working in a small restaurant, he is usually too busy to touch the ground, and his boss often picks on him. Whenever a guest suggested that the dish cooked today was not delicious, the owner would use this as an excuse to deduct his wages.

  Originally, in the small restaurant, there was a lot of work and little pay, and he was always deducted and scolded for various reasons. Wei Qingping didn't want to do it anymore. But I never found another home.

  His cooking skills in big restaurants are not up to standard, so they won't use him, and if the owners of small restaurants are good, their cooks won't leave. The rest of the cooks who changed frequently were all of the same virtue as his current employer, so it was meaningless to move the shit nest.

  Until he knew that the Kui family was recruiting apprentices, he quit his job and came here. He came because he really wanted to learn how to grill skewers. Wei Qingping is a foresighted person, he sees that the sunflower skewer business has a good development prospect, and it will definitely be popular in the future, as long as it is done well, even if it is only this craft, it may not necessarily earn less than the chefs of other restaurants.

  His purpose is simple, he is willing to work, and he has a solid foundation. Qinghe quickly noticed him and accepted him as an apprentice.

  Qinghe only plans to take two apprentices, and Wei Qingping is the first one.

  Qinghe saw that Wei Qingping had started, and continued talking to Kui Xiaohua.

  "Looking at each other today..." Qing He inadvertently raised her head and glanced at Xiao Hua

  , and then she couldn't continue, she was silent, and calmed down her trembling little heart before continuing: "Xiao Hua, you look good just because of this dress. "

  "Yeah." Xiaohua nodded, "He's pretty good-looking, isn't he? The Jiang family boy has fallen in love with me, but I don't like him!"

  Kui Xiaohua said contemptuously: "You are so weak that you seem to be ashamed to mention some rules to me. The most important thing is that you want to grab my food and give him all the delicious food I have in the future." Keep it. Heh, you told me to beat me up."

  "Oh." Qinghe replied indifferently.

  If you want to grab food from Kui Xiaohua's mouth, it's because you don't know what it means to snatch food from a tiger's mouth, or it's just a female worm.

  Qinghe had already heard what Mu Kui meant, and she wanted to spread the word, saying that Xiaohua had a huge dowry, so that she could trick her son-in-law back. Mother Kui felt that Xiaohua's physique would not suffer anyway, but she was not afraid that her son-in-law would be disobedient. The important thing is to deceive people first. Unexpectedly, when she bumped into someone who wanted to steal Xiaohua's food, Xiaohua couldn't cheat anymore, and beat him up ahead of time.

  Listening to Xiaohua's words, Qinghe understood that the other party probably came for Xiaohua's dowry, and the intention should be to deceive Xiaohua. But who knew that they met Xiaohua's mother and daughter who also wanted to deceive others, but Xiaohua's mother and daughter obviously had better skills, pretending to be too good, and deceived each other into revealing their true nature unintentionally. Originally, Xiaohua could bear it in order not to be left home. But whoever wants that guy to mention eating without knowing his life, and dare to grab food from foodies, it's really... hehe.