Chapter 174

Maijiaal sighed: "My lord, your Yongqi's wine is really good, we dare not eat it anymore."

King Kang Jing didn't explain that there was still less strong wine, but just smiled inscrutablely. The more he behaved like this, the more these big cannibals felt that their Yongqi wine was too strong.

King Kang Jing accompanied these big cannibals around a few places, allowing them to appreciate Yongqi's humanistic mountains and rivers.

Several big cannibals watched with great interest.

When eating dinner at night, Megal said: "My lord, today I saw many commoner women and men wearing lipstick and clam oil on the street. I don't know where their lipstick and clam oil are sold. It's a gift, but I also want to bring some back to Dashi."

"You're asking the right person." King Kang Jing smiled and said, "This king has a deep relationship with the Kui family who sells these two things, so I can talk to you."

Mai Jiaer immediately said: "I also invite the prince to introduce you to me."

King Kang Jing smiled and agreed, "Today is too late, let's do it tomorrow. Tomorrow, the king will hold a banquet at the mansion, and I will invite Mr. Kui family to have a drink."

McGall stood up to thank him, and at the same time sent a bottle of rose dew to King Kang Jing. He dedicated eighteen bottles to the saint, and left three bottles in his hand for favors, which happened to be used by King Kang Jing at this moment. King Kang Jing had already obtained two bottles from the sage, but how could two bottles be enough? One bottle of this thing is one bottle less.

On the second day after Mai Jiaer and others offered the rose dew, the whole imperial city knew about it, and the Aoi family's tabloids even reported it. The above report of rose dew is very exaggerated and rare.

After reading the tabloid, the shopkeeper of the restaurant said with emotion to Qinghe Kuiwu: "This rose dew is very precious. I heard that only 18 bottles were sent for this Dashi tribute. According to the Dashi envoy, it was during their Dashi , Rose dew can only be produced in a few months."

"Mr. Kui Lang, you have been in business and done business with many people, but you have done business with big cannibals. Is this rose dew really as rare as the big cannibals themselves say?"

"I actually got two bottles. I bought them from Dashi merchants. If you say they are precious, they are not very precious. If you say they are not precious, they are quite precious. It is like silk, porcelain and other things to me. It is not precious, but it is indeed precious, but I, Yongqi, can afford a lot of it. So it is not precious, but if it is not precious, it is far away from the big cannibal, and it is also a thousand pieces of gold It's hard to find, so it's naturally precious."

"Actually speaking, this rose dew is to Dashi the same as porcelain is to our Yongqi. It can only be said that rare things are more expensive."

Qing He nodded, "Da Lang, you are right."

Immediately, Da Lang's expressionless face relaxed, and he grinned at Qing He.

"Mr. Kui Lang and Kui Fu Lang are indeed here." A clear voice came from outside the restaurant door, and then Zhou Shilang stepped into the restaurant.

As soon as he came in, a gust of breeze blew by, bringing the fragrance of roses. Zhou Shilang smelled the rose fragrance emanating from his body very complacent and embarrassed.

"Mr. Kui Lang, Kui Fu Lang, can you find that I am different from the past?"

The author has something to say: If you slam fire, you can sprinkle things with oil, but if you get water, you will get fire. Rose water is obtained from the Western Regions and sprinkled on clothes. Although it is poor, its fragrance will never die. Quoted from - "Seyi Appendix III". It is the real Dashi's tribute to Emperor Song.