Chapter 84

"That's all." Qinghe said

  , "Dalang, go and ask the brothers, they haven't run business this year, come to our house to work. They will be paid thirty yuan a day, and half an hour at noon. Rest time, but don't care about meals."

  Kuiwu's brothers are all strong and strong, and they are all good at work, and a dozen or so will be enough.

  Kui Wu went to tell these people that Cao Meng and the others were overjoyed. Originally, after planting the crops, they had to wait a month to see the growth of the fields before they could run the business with confidence. During this period, there was no work to do. Now Kuiwu asked them to build a house. Ten pennies, all too willing.

  Ever since Kui Wu stopped running the business, Cao Meng, the former second-in-command, had a faint tendency to become the first-in-command again. At this moment, Cao Meng said, "Brother, thank you. If you have a good job, you will think about us brothers as soon as possible." Kui Wu

  patted He patted Cao Meng's chest, "They're all my brothers, what are you talking about heretics!"

  The Kui family's pushing the house to be rebuilt still caused a commotion among the neighbors.

  Many people pointed and said: "You said that this good house was built in the year when Kui Dalang moved out to live alone. How can you say that it was rebuilt after it was rebuilt? Isn't this a harm to money?" "I heard

  that It was the idea of ​​the husband that Kui Dalang just mentioned."

  "Ah! Kui Dalang has such a fierce temper, just listen to him!"

  The man winked and said wretchedly: "What do you know, this old bachelor finally talked about it. A husband, when the wind blows by his pillow, he will naturally become dizzy."

  "Tsk tsk tsk, it's not a big deal. If you say that Mr. Kui is really capable of harming people, he has only made a few days of money, and he will forget his last name." What happened."

  No matter what outsiders say, Qing He has rebuilt his house, although it is not up to standard, but it can barely be regarded as a high-walled compound, and it is not something that anyone who passes by can peep.

  Kui Wu is also very satisfied, because the main room and guest room in this house are separated, and there is a hall in between. Now even if Kui Xiaohua lives at home, she can follow Kui Wu as hard as she can. Qinghe can no longer refuse Kuiwu's courtship with the excuse of being afraid that the younger sister will hear such an excuse.

  The new house was built, and on the first day of moving in, when Qing He was tossed and stared at the stars, he was thinking whether this was shooting himself in the foot. On this

  day, Kui Wu slowly returned from the crop field in a bullock cart As soon as I entered the city gate, I saw a notice posted on the city wall.

  "Fulang, it was announced in the yamen that the No. 6 exchange market will be moved away, and you can go to see the land today."

  Qinghe smiled, and put down the long spoon in his hand, "Xia Feng, you take over, me and Da Lang went to the new stall to have a look."

  "Okay." Xia Feng asked: "Kuifu Lang and Lang Jun want to go by bullock cart?"

  Xia Feng and Zhao Dahai are better than the owner of the cow bought by the family, Qinghe. Also pay attention, every day the eyeballs are as meticulously tight. After finishing work in the evening, before leaving Kui's house, they have to carefully check whether the cows have slept, whether there is any bran in the trough, and whether there is enough water. The cowshed was repaired by the two of them, and it was built better than other small barns.