Chapter 39

Qinghe really admires Qi Gui's ability to grind people, it's not easy to grind him until he loses his mind.

"You said my head hurts." Qing He rubbed his head, Qi Gui was not ashamed but proud, "That is, there is nothing I can't say with my mouth..."

"But it still doesn't work." Qing He said again.

"Ah?" Qi Gui opened his mouth wide, he thought Qing He meant to let go.

Qing He shook his head, "I can't read, but you, Qi Qilang, can read. You see, my order has been dragged on for so long. You saw it just now. It took me two hours to carve out two sugar roses. I don't know if these orders can be completed years ago, and I really don't want to be stuck at home begging for goods during the Chinese New Year."

Qi Gui said: "It's okay, you secretly give me money, I secretly add money, we don't tell anyone, no one knows about this."

Qing He raised her eyebrows, "No one knows, believe it or not, as soon as you step out of the front door, someone will come to you from the back door. The young gentlemen on this list are better than me. I carve a few pieces a day and they count Now, even if I'm a little lazy and don't carve one, someone will come to the door the next day and ask me if I opened the back door for someone. Do you believe it?"

"I don't believe it." Qi Gui said.

"Well, you go home and wait. If no one suspects that you jump in the queue and come to my door, I will be considered a loser. I will let my Dalang send you to your house at night."

"Are you serious?"

"Really." Qinghe smiled mysteriously: "I keep my word, and doing business is all about integrity."

"That's good, I trust Kui Fulang." Qi Gui left the full amount of one tael of silver, and strode away with his servant as if he was bound to win.

Qinghe looked at Qi Gui's leaving back and picked up the sugar rose again and began to carve, muttering to himself: "If I knew it was so easy to deceive, I should have deceived him long ago. Why bother to make my ears suffer so much."

"Kui Fulang, I've caught you this time!" A young man outside grabbed Qi Gui and rushed in. Qing He raised his head, showing an expression that he had expected a long time ago.

"You also said that you didn't open the back door privately, so how does the kid from the Qi family explain it?" Mr. Xiao Lang yelled loudly.

Qing He sighed, "Mr. Qi Xiaolang, please tell me."

Qi Guiwei

Head drooping, "Kui Fulang didn't agree to jump in line for me, he just made a bet with me..."

After Qi Gui explained the matter, Mr. Xiao Lang will know what's going on. Anyone who gambles or not is a fool who deceived Qi Gui.

Mr. Xiao Lang was not ashamed, but instead smiled shamelessly, "Kuifu Lang, let's discuss it!"

Qinghe looked at him expressionlessly, and Xiao Langjun had a playful smile, "I won't let you jump in line, but please work a little harder at night, and you can work a little bit more, even if you can carve one more piece every day, I can do it." Get it a day earlier."

He happened to be number ten.

"My Dalang doesn't allow me to process it, I don't care, if you can convince my Dalang..."

"No, no, no..." Before Qing He could finish speaking, Mr. Xiao Lang almost shook his head, "That's good, that's good." The old birthday star hanged himself. With that punch, his head exploded.

"Then what, take your time, we'll leave first." Xiao Langjun quickly slipped away with Qi Gui in his arms.

In the end, it didn't take long for a stick of incense to stop, when someone came to the door again, "Kui Fulang, I'm from Li's residence, and I'm here today to make a special purchase for the New Year. Miss Luwan said she told you so."